Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

44 years of hurt and counting.

Charlie

So... what next for England.

I looked at age

David James-43, Ashley Cole-33, Stevie G-34, John Terry-33, Frank Lampard-36, Peter Crouch-34, Joe Cole-32, Stephen Warnock-32, Gareth Barry-33, Matt Upson-35, Shaun Wright Phillips-32, Jamie Carragher-36, Ledley King-33, Emile Heskey-36, Michael Carrick-32, Robert Green-Butter Fingers.

If you go by my logic that if you're 31 or over you're too old to play then 15/23 won't be at the next world cup, and rob green after that usa game probally won't be there again.

Also in regards to Capello, imo keep him on till euro's, unless we get to semi's sack him after that and Get Jose Mourinho in after a glorious Spanish 6...ple.

That hurt to watch in the end :/

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Don't worry Charlie!! In another 2/4 years time, the media will feed us more lies and promise us false hope that England will possibly win a footballing competition!!

It's an utter joke really. Given the easiest group in the whole thing consisting of Yanks and **** eastern Europeans/Slavs and we still can't do anything. England are not a good football team and I think it's about time we start facing up to that fact.

Don't worry Charlie!! In another 2/4 years time, the media will feed us more lies and promise us false hope that England will possibly win a footballing competition!!

It's an utter joke really. Given the easiest group in the whole thing consisting of Yanks and **** eastern Europeans/Slavs and we still can't do anything. England are not a good football team and I think it's about time we start facing up to that fact.

Yeah we have good individuals, but as a team we're so bad.

Agreed with first paragraph which was summed up by Russel Howard I think on Mock the Week; we go through a period of thinking we're so bad but then we get built up "we're the best, we're the best" and then we get to it and we fook it up.

At least we did better then Italy and didn't finish below New Zeland :sorcerer:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

UGH game was pretty ****, should of been 2-2 imo which probs would of shown a different second time, but germany could of had five by then, but yes, **** decision by the referee, lots of england players are getting older so its whether as a country england can produce talent or not, like germany has.

monkey.jpg

of england players are getting older so its whether as a country england can produce talent or not, like germany has.

Doubt we can, but only time can tell. And in reference to producing talent like germany has, it may be the English media propaganda machine, but I heard a few things about players being polish rather than german and being taken into the team. I only just caught it so I might of misheard and most likely be entirely wrong.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

atleast you guys didnt **** off your own citizens enough where they ended up revolting and causing a war and becoming their own country and calling it usa

oh wait...

at least we didn't lose to africa ;D

we lose to mighty european countries

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

at least we didn't lose to africa ;D

we lose to mighty european countries

BRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

vuvuzela

Arp-1.png