Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption Undefeated F2P PCL

Evan

bannerny.gif

Intense Redemption July 2nd F2P PCL

irseparator2d.png

Well what can I say about today...a lot actually. I wasn't here from Sunday till late Thursday night and have been so far behind. But when I came on today I saw a big wave of IR in IRC. I knew our pull would be good which is exactly what is was. The perfect amount to compete with the other clans who pulled high thirties low 40's. We peaked at 40 today which was nice, hopefully it carries over for tomorrows trip.

2dv3395.jpg

10onygx.png

^Joey OmnicideRs

^Xhesi

^Joey MIM

irseparator2d.png

Intense Redemption vs Tribulation + CarpeDiem

Well for our first night of the night we were greeted from the flames of Tribulation and the Respectful Hellos of CarpeDiem. I like fighting clans that team because they don't really work together and aren't used to working together. With a stronger bond and out pulling them this was our war. Good Job IR

Intense Redemption Starting - 35

Intense Redemption Ending - 26

Tribulation + CarpeDiem Starting - 28

Tribulation + CarpeDiem Ending - 0

irseparator2d.png

Intense Redemption vs The Last Pures

This was going to be tough and we knew it from the start. TLP is a clan with so much history and experience that even though it was F2P it would still be a fight. They did great clumping in the center and picking us off, but we were doing the same plus scattering them around a bit more. Our final few pushes made us pick up the pace a bit more. Great Job to both clans.

Intense Redemption Starting - 38

Intense Redemption Ending - 23

The Last Pures Starting - 31

The Last Pures Ending - 0

irseparator2d.png

Intense Redemption vs Chaotic

Well this one was my favorite fight of the night. We were finally out numbered and it was against CH. After watching Ch lose to CP when they had more I knew we could do it as well. CH defended for some reason instead of a PKRI. They Death Dotted in a ditch crammed in a corner so we just clumped right in and hit our piles while they scattered. Good Job on the pull CH even though I did see a few CPR. Great Job IR.

Intense Redemption Starting - 39

Intense Redemption Ending - 29

Chaotic Starting - 42

Chaotic Ending - 0

irseparator2d.png

Intense Redemption vs The Last Pures x2

Well this one was more close to matched. We knew it would be a close fight and it was until the end. Once again TLP is one of the better clans at PCL so it is always a brawl. Our clumping and organization is what put us on top here. Everyone stepped up tanked their hardest. Was a great fight. Good Job to both clans.

Intense Redemption Starting - 38

Intense Redemption Ending - 18

The Last Pures Starting - 36

The Last Pures Ending - 0

irseparator2d.png

Intense Redemption vs Chaotic x2

It was clear a lot of clans where leaving besides CH and CP and TLP. CH approached us and we accepted the fight on Classic. After spending a good minute or two playing hide and seek we finally ran into each other at center. Right of the bat we just started dropping our opponent. Was a great job on our part.

Intense Redemption Starting - 40/39 One member disconnected right before the rush :(

Intense Redemption Ending - 31

Chaotic Starting - 37

Chaotic Ending - 0

irseparator2d.png

Intense Redemption vs Corrupt Pures

Well here it is, the last fight of the night and probably the most intense. It was nice and matched and CP chose to defend. CP was having a great night beating Fatality and then everyone else. We knew we would have to work for it if we wanted it. Right off the bat we dropped 2 guys pretty quick but then the ping pong match came into play. A lot of IR was just sitting there sniping irrelevant players which gave CP the chances to come back so many times. When the fight got to 20v20, CP would be up one then we would be up two then back and forth. It got down to 10 vs 9 IR up. Eventually we took a nice 3 up lead and then Cp started hugging the 1 v 1 Portal. It was a great fight much Respect.

Intense Redemption Starting - 39

Intense Redemption Ending - 7

Corrupt Pures Starting - 39

Corrupt Pures Ending - 0

20hrqx2.png

Great Job IR. Great Job to all clans who attended as well as all the other clans who had fun Pking. This summer has been nice so far, I hope everyone is enjoying it.

igohard.png

2e4au6f.png

100702175551.png

100702181443.png

100702181844.png

100702185256.png

100702190234.png

100702232840.png

100702233217.png

100702233336.png

100702233355.png

100702233737.png

100702233741.png

100702233846.png

100702233923.png

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

CP only lost to IR, and they ended with like..7 i think? so yeah.. we asked for a rematch, they said no =[

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Didnt your clan get smacked by Mm today in pvp? slipping slipping slipping.

CP only lost to IR, and they ended with like..7 i think? so yeah.. we asked for a rematch, they said no =[

Losing to MM is better then losing to IR in matched opts lol.

Good Job on the wins IR.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

It was fun, and you're right about the teaming. It doesn't work when 10-14 of your members don't know what the hell I'm meaning when I say center

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

we didint rm cp as we had allready ended once we left the port

3 day prep us or something if you wanna set it straight..

We have prepped CP before we did ok, they beat us 3-2 or something best of 5. All rounds were close like 11 ops left on both parts. Would be fun since they keep it flame free majority of the time.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

gf ir was fun :D we got waaaaaaay too over confident when we fought you :sad: and we didn't do our best

good luck tomorow guys!

Much love for Evan <333333

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.