Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Devastation closes

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of been expecting this for a while but for some reason it still hit me with a bit of a shock.

Dv was one of the reasons why I used to enjoy clanning as much as I did, countless fights on volcanoes, fighting for #4 F2P in E just over a year back was probs the funnest era I've had in any clan.

Best of luck to each Dv member wether your quitting RS or attempting to find another clan.

Hi

Rest In Peace DV, our clans never really got a chance to grow close to each other, but we had alot of fun times, and we got along when we could. The only thing that kept me from liking you guys was 0wnage Pk's and some other guy I can't remember because they never ever showed any respect towards us, but even so, im not that much of a ***** to keep a grudge over your whole clan....even though I will never like 0wnage, I really do wish the rest of you guys in DV the best of luck, whether it be in rs, or real life. Had some good memories with you guys, and some bad ones, but nonetheless, at the end of the day it's all just a game that we play for entertainment, you guys had a great run, and accomplished quite a bit in your time....never really made it to the top or anything, but thats not what RS is about, it's about being a community and enjoying yourselves, and you guys seemed to do just that. Gl to all DV members and staff, you guys will be missed.

@ 0wnage Pks, if your ready to settle a dumb-ass grudge thats been going on for no reason, don't hesitate to PM me, im really not hard to get along with. :wub:

thekingu.png

:( i did like Dv i hope everyone that is Dv finds a new home and enjoys it where they are :/ Ofc it wont be the same for them but you guys should try and stick together =]

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

RIP DV, gl with what you all do IRL. I remember when DP/DV had a rivalry even though it wasn't the cleanest, it was still really fun. Once again goodluck and good choice leaving this **** game.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

i see myself in those pictures, was a lot of fun while i was in it.

so many memories was with you guys for almost 2 years sad to see you go :S..

David.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Knew this was coming a long time ago.

i had a nice time in devastation, feal bad about leaving you all,

hope you all dont quit scape and ill stay in touch in #devastation.

RIP Dv <3

090720204836.png

My Application Pic

091007183610.png

091011212735.png

091114210802.png

100103213919.png

100110213107.png

Dv VS IR

100110215419.png

100110222314.png

100115215541.png

100115221101.png

100117212437.png

Proud to have been Devastation (March 20th 2009 - February 06th 2010)

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

Sad to see you guys go especially since my whole pure life was basically with dv. Even though we had a fallout at the end, still love everyone in dv. Guys were really good at a point and even when you were slumping or whatever had an amazing community and leaders worked hard. Thanks for letting me be in devastation when i was, was the funnest time of my rs time.

Goodluck irl to Josh, paddy, mxd, and jef and whoever else decides to quit. <3 you guys.

-Roman

didnt even know you put it on here jeff, guess everything comes to an end

if people flame then i guess its your perspective i cant really say i never flamed because i was a regular trollfest, so thanks for the nice comments and thanks for the bad comments i guess :)

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

RIP DV. You guys were always a pretty well balanced clan. I remember seeing you around purecommunity right before the Wildy ended and towards PCL we started having some pretty epic fights in P2P and then in F2P PVP ;P Good Luck Irl to all of the DV members ^.^

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

I bet 0wnage feels dumb for alot of things he said, I won't rub it in for today but after that I won't show mercy

i dont regret anything i said, ill say it now if you like, ir sucks and wont ever have what it takes to reach high ranks, not with the current leadership that is.

anything else?

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I remember being in Irc when times up nub and x timbob x quit Fi to start DV. I don't think any of us back then would've ever imagined how well you guys did.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Devastation when I first joined, probaly one of the funnest clans I've been in, in a while. Even with 40 people, we would do so much damage, and the organization was amazing. Respect to DV, and respect to Josh and Jef for recruiting, and keeping the clan alive. The First time I quit, i did regret it, but I can't say the same thing about the second time. Goodluck irl

~R1N5h7

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

i dont regret anything i said, ill say it now if you like, ir sucks and wont ever have what it takes to reach high ranks, not with the current leadership that is.

anything else?

Let it out big boy! let it out!

hotkeying.gif

Let it out big boy! let it out!

thing is will turd i really dont care, i wanted to close as much as any other rank lol

clanning has gone downhill, although you wouldnt know what wildy was like, now days you cant walk 2 spaces without picking up scouts, and when you have bad pulls your members dont enjoy waiting around to scout

although all you like to do is flame, so do i, kinda makes it fun having some sort of drama but you wont ever make me look stupid, its really hard for you to make anyone look stupid

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

inb4/after recruiters

and i'm just gonna say what we're all thinking

gf 0wnage, we told you.

one day eop will close, its just you guys never have the bollocks to do it :) you just slump, team with clans till ur back on your feet then have a mad recruiting spreee, settle in your #3-4 spot for a month then slowly decline into a slump. and then the process begins again

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp