Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

gravite 2h?

Spook Jr

was just wondering how long 45 dungeoneering would take, and is it worth it?

is it hard to get?

and is dungeoneering a fast skill to train?

plz tell me all about this :D

when the power of love conquers the love of power, the world will know peace.

It takes about 30-40 hours of straight dungoneering to get 64

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Minimum requirement is actually 63 (had g2h on this acc at 63 dunge).

A large factor to gaining dungeoneering is using both mains and skillers accordingly. Private worlds and smart teams = a huge advantage. Low leveled accounts actually increase the overall prestige (few people know this).

Jagex made it so ideally both mains and skillers would have to work together to reach max exp per hour. The new Dunge update next week will take it to the next level with the added rings which actually provide bonuses to skiller accounts =).

Feel free to pm me on rs if you ever have dungeoneering questions =P

Jetman_927 or Jetman_279

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Minimum requirement is actually 63 (had g2h on this acc at 63 dunge).

A large factor to gaining dungeoneering is using both mains and skillers accordingly. Private worlds and smart teams = a huge advantage. Low leveled accounts actually increase the overall prestige (few people know this).

Jagex made it so ideally both mains and skillers would have to work together to reach max exp per hour. The new Dunge update next week will take it to the next level with the added rings which actually provide bonuses to skiller accounts =).

Feel free to pm me on rs if you ever have dungeoneering questions =P

Jetman_927 or Jetman_279

Awsome post!

topic - Shouldn't take long at all unless your as lazy on RS as I am. But the benefits are so much worth it.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

lol yeh im lazy as hell. but i think ima go for it, as in im getting pretty close to being a maxed f2p pure on my other acc, i heard it is definitly worth it, and 63 dung is a ***** to get haha. but ima do it. sounds worth it. what are yalls max hits with it btw?

when the power of love conquers the love of power, the world will know peace.