Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All the Way Turned Up.

Duval

ChaoticSmallBannerPCL.png

Chaotic's P2P Pcl Adventure.

sfb5u8.png

Ahhh The sun was out the birds were singing and furious was being azn on the vent. With his ***** man boobs. Anyways Today Chaotic Walked to Pcl with a Mission and that Mission was. DESTROY ALL NOOBS. We peaked at around 34, as we dont make Pcl Mandatory. But Today Chaotic went 5-1. Losing only to Tlp, please read to see the Damage we brought upon the World.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic Vs Pot

Start/End

Chaotic - 31/23

Pot - 31/0

This was the first fight of the day. I got a little Worried here as pot is P2P Based , They have really high level's and Really organized when it comes to P2P. But that didnt Stop us. We found there flanking side and kept 5 of our best tanker's On that Side. Push up and wrapping around them. The fight dragged on going back and forth a bit but we got it in gear and took it Losing very Little. Gf Pot.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic Vs IR

Start/End

Chaotic - 32/14

IR -32/0

When you are in Chaotic this is the fight we look foward to. Against Our ever So loved Rival IR. We knew ir would come hard they are Amazing P2P clan. But we wanted the win more, We knew Ir had this whole thing going down. "you cant beat us matched P2P" We showed them :]. Great Fight IR.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic vs CPR

Start/End

Chaotic -32/27

Cpr -27/0

This fight was one of my favorite's Lately Cpr have been on this urge to flame us. Beating them this past sunday and Sweeping them today hopefully Will drop the flame war's Between Clan's.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic Vs IR

Start/End

Chaotic - 30/21

IR -29/0

Round 2 . This was Another one of them fight's . Go in baby Go in. We had a strong west side and flanked up. Pushing str8 into the heart of ir and Dropping there lowered Level's with no prayer. This fight was easier then the first one and went fairly Fast. Good job Ir thanks for the fight.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic Vs Tr+Cr

Start/End

Chaotic - 31/26

Tr + Cr - 33/0

This fight was spose to happen so long ago. Tr wanted matched op's thinking we pulled 45 again but we did not. Finally after telling Jlane and such "We have 30-34" They finally Fought us. And guess what Lol They out opt'd us. Lol. This was a fast Fight, Vent was pretty much "DDS SPEC'S GO" and it was over. Gf Tr+Cr.

sfb5u8.png

- Video -

Under Edit

- Picture's -

100709171027.png

100709180848.png

100710010535.png

dw2typ.png

2nqa9vk.png

14nij37.png

100709232340k.png

100709231043g.png

100710001909.png

Want to join Chaotic? Meet us at #chaotic or

Click here for Chaotic WebSite Or Join wearechaotic Cc.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turned up all the way*

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Turned up all the way*

inu#1

damn you beat some good p2p clans matched, gj.

Jonty facebook fanpage has 921k members. damn.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

ALL THE WAY TURNED UP. i want it to say that damnit and thanks jonty. We did really well today. ^.^.

O btw im IntenceKum . i hate that name -.-

14wc5fo.jpg

ALL THE WAY TURNED UP. i want it to say that damnit and thanks jonty. We did really well today. ^.^.

O btw im IntenceKum . i hate that name -.-

No1 likes to fall in on you.

Go away. What's wrong with being azn on vent anyhow?

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

"This fight was one of my favorite's Lately Cpr have been on this urge to flame us. Beating them this past sunday and Sweeping them today hopefully Will drop the flame war's Between Clan's."

Wait what??? You never beat us last Sunday, we never even fought you last Sunday. And PCL doesn't prove anything, it's not even mandatory for CPR members. Have fun massing for the 11th.

EDIT: I do love it when I read your PCL topics each weak, you act like you proved something.

And yet Cpr you still come to flame. You have done nothing to prove your better then us at anything.

We won Goodfight Get off my topic it's Flame Free Thanks <3

14wc5fo.jpg

And yet Cpr you still come to flame. You have done nothing to prove your better then us at anything.

We won Goodfight Get off my topic it's Flame Free Thanks <3

Just that you have never beat us in a prep, also I'm not gonna sit here when you tell blatant lies about us. I'll repeat my key points again.

1. We never fought last Sunday so please fix that

2. PCL is not mandatory for CPR members

3. PCL is just a bit of fun, it doesn't prove anything

4. You have never beat CPR in a prep

Thats it, I'll leave your propaganda topic now. Also nothing I said was flame, I'm mealy stating the facts. (ok, the masser line could be considered flame) This next bit is flame tho....

http://i47.tinypic.com/w223p0.jpg <---- lol!

Well let's see you only beaten us in a 20v20 not a fullout. when we do fight you we beat you 99.8% of the time and you where out last sunday b\c we crashed Cp vs Cpr p2p at bhb and cleared you all.

So what you said was a lie, and jack your still a nobody your obv the one wanting to be like me b\c your saving my picture's on your Computer. Legit im famous.

Thanks for the fights Cpr <3

14wc5fo.jpg

They had some good wins, so why not make a topic. The whole concept of aftermath topics is pretty dumb so whats the difference between a trip one and a pcl one.

And if it is PCL and it means nothing, why all the flame.

Lets keep it cool, CPR haz a sexy banner and Ch has a sexy Hugh.

x

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

They had some good wins, so why not make a topic. The whole concept of aftermath topics is pretty dumb so whats the difference between a trip one and a pcl one.

And if it is PCL and it means nothing, why all the flame.

Lets keep it cool, CPR haz a sexy banner and Ch has a sexy Hugh.

x

I'm just ****** at the

"Beating them this past sunday and Sweeping them today hopefully Will drop the flame war's Between Clan's"

Line

It's how it's worded to make out that there clan is far superior because they beat us in PCL.

I'm fine with people making PCL topics if they did quite well, but not if they make out that there clan is greater than another because of it.

EDIT: PCL is mandatory for Chaotic

EDIT2:

thats a vid of CPR destroying CH in a pkri not last sunday but the sunday before... They did NOT have 40, they only pulled 40+ last week because they teamed with IV.

WHOA WHOA WHOA We get owned in the wild? Are u kidding me? The clan that matter's the most to us "beating wise" is ir. Which we beat them last weekend. and we have pulled a steady 40+ through out the last 2 week's. Aswell i said in my topic "Pcl is NOT mandatory" and we just had 34 people on. and why are u bitching about a topic when Ir and Cp make them when they do good, Im sorry your clan's didnt do well enough to post one and mine Did get off my nut's iight. Thanks

`Duval

[P.s Was not flamming Ir was using as a example thanks]

Oh and toxine you Pick on us cause your Clan can only compete with Ch you get smacked by every other clan.

Just to prove your statement wrong,

Two weeks ago when it wasnt 4th Of July (You know when people go out and get drunk in america and don't stay in), Bare in mind last week was the 4Th of july so no wonder you "Beat" IR and so say CPR even tho we never met up...

Ohwell guess you did alright at PCL but PCL isn't a biggie.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Oh and toxine you Pick on us cause your Clan can only compete with Ch you get smacked by every other clan.

Is this saying your saying that Ch is **** compared to other clans because it does state it.

Edit: No flame to CP but its just quite ironik how he would say this about his own clan.. Anyways i'm finished with this topic :) Gl on the rest of your topics lol.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

This is indeed why nobody respects Chaotic, they make propaganda topics and way to say cp can only compete with chaotic, you basically just called your clan bad. Not saying CP is bad but its just funny how they try to insult CP by saying that and just look stupid.