Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage ELITE F2p Saturday July 10 2010

I know you're trolling but for anyone who believes him:

regrouping at sperm hill initially

100710142853.png

fo rushing

100710142916.png

fo dieing

100710143114.png

fo almost ded

100710143128.png

fo dead

100710143157.png

@ Walli ... MM did get pushed on the initial FOE rush but your pictures have a timeline gap in them.

You guys never cleared MM from sperm hill when you rushed our re-mass group. We killed you guys then fell in @ clan wars after killing you all.

I don't mean to flame because tbh it's all getting silly but I hate the propaganda.

gf's today FOE

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really impressed by your opts, we rushed seeing as there was no-one else out yet and may as well get some action to start off the trip ^.^

When we were killing DP in pvp world clan wars, one of them ran off through south through the trees, but as soon as i killed him FOE rushed from ca and killed me, was a facepalm. >.<

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Really impressed by your opts, we rushed seeing as there was no-one else out yet and may as well get some action to start off the trip ^.^

When we were killing DP in pvp world clan wars, one of them ran off through south through the trees, but as soon as i killed him FOE rushed from ca and killed me, was a facepalm. >.<

I tried killing you, but I never knew which Eopeee you were. I seriously attacked like 6.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

gf mm and eop

2nd fight with mm guys was pretty close, we had 34 as we walked into cw til we realized you were regrouping on sperm hill, but you had less than 5 there as we were walking into cw with almost 35, nonethe less, good fight :]

100710172650.png

100710171008.png

100710171031.png

propaganda

^ I had to say that cause everyone else says it so they look cool using a big word

Like to add that Eop rushed us lol,

pretty ballsy and you gotta hold some respect for that lol.

They are in it for the action.. finally a clan after my own heart.

We're not afraid of RuneScape :P.

Was fun good fight guy's, hope to do more soon.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

I do like how there's a gap between the part where we fight at sperm and we clear you, and the part where we leave sperm - but then again, no FOE were left to take screenies by then :D Thanks for the fights FOE, see you tomorrow as usual

Gf MM and EOP had fun thanks for the fights to both of you :).

EOP mad respect for havin the balls 2 fight

New Pure
R 4 P ll D Z
:: 81(+1)/82 Combat ::
attackei2li9.png60/60     strengthpg6ry3.png99/99   ranged1md5lk1.gif99/99 magic1iq0er2.gif97/99   hpjx9vc8.png97/99 
Prayer.gif45/50 
Last Updated 4th August 2010

r4p.png

Final Ownage Elite

MY NEW PURES 1ST PK VIDEO (RELEASED 27TH JULY 2010) -

I do like how there's a gap between the part where we fight at sperm and we clear you, and the part where we leave sperm - but then again, no FOE were left to take screenies by then :D Thanks for the fights FOE, see you tomorrow as usual

at least you refer to us as Foe and this is why i will always love you! teddy for hc still =[

#TEAM-WALLI

But we can say the same for when we pushed you to single and went back to cw and there were no MM left :D

Was a good fight either way. We felt like we won it and you guys might of felt the same.

10pdfkn.jpg