Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage ELITE F2p Saturday July 10 2010

Gf and Respect To Eop, For not complaining about the fight, it was a fair fight and both clans done well, Gj EOP.

MM, theres always going to be a debate on who wins and who looses, was all and all a Good trip, hope to see you today in p2p and it will be a more exciting trip.

Gj MM

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should try joining a real clan before talking

hehehe compton.. slurp slurp.

Watch our vid, no mm can deny the simple fact that they are this "big boys" of f2p and in their topic they said they had 84 starting, that puts us pretty similar opts. You got slapped down and sent packing to single where your beloved meklo got dropped 1 step from single.

The rest is history, you know you been beat now quit your bitching and try doing something with yourlives 2nite on our turf or even better, redeem urself at 9PM GMT next saturday.

lets roll.

#TEAM-WALLI

hehehe compton.. slurp slurp.

Watch our vid, no mm can deny the simple fact that they are this "big boys" of f2p and in their topic they said they had 84 starting, that puts us pretty similar opts. You got slapped down and sent packing to single where your beloved meklo got dropped 1 step from single.

The rest is history, you know you been beat now quit your bitching and try doing something with yourlives 2nite on our turf or even better, redeem urself at 9PM GMT next saturday.

lets roll.

at first yes you did push us pretty hard but they had people return behind you on the sperm hill, you could see people there from your hill watch ckyl3s vid

its 4 eastern btw, only foreigners use gmt

signaturex.png

confused ... FOE got romped on in the second fight and in the first fight the only thing they can say they succeeded at was their initial charge?

I don't see where Walli & FOE leaders can pull so much "greatness" from this trip

Well I mean ... you did manage to give MM a fight in f2p FINALLY but our re-mass at sperm hill dropped you guys, no denying that

Don't get so hyped about finally contending with MM in f2p, we've settled in on your turf in p2p quite nicely over the past few months and tbh if you guys didn't make excuses like "omg bad positioning" or "man we clumped too early" or how about something like "yeah dude's we owned MM today ... no you re-massed at a location 10 mini maps away from the fight"

Start to show some class .... please

I'm not gonna drop your "O" but you've surely lost your E

gf FO ....

It sorta irk's me that you're willing to post that you "beat" MM especially since idk how but we did return on the battle field at sperm hill and crushed the remaining group of FO .

Watch the vid Walli , maybe you were thinking of a different fight in ur topic

We did beat mm, simple as that whether you like it or not. When we cleared the last lot of you to single there was 0 mm at hills. There was no fighting on going at sperm when we cleared hills.

You turned up on sperm several minutes later whilst we were inside resting in cw.

We didnt realise you had your whole clan returned there as we were half food and 0 prayer with 20-30 members at bh or walking up from edge.

Because we are foe and not mm though, we are there for the action we went back out and soon realised that you had alot that had returned... not suprised was like 5 mins after we had cleared you.

You killed alot of that group but then as all our "returners" got there half of you went in cw and logged and half died.

If this is what you like, then it is what you will get. After we clear you we will just leave. You cried last sunday when we did it... you dont even go out to pk for the trips and the action anymore, you go out to get pics and text for a topic on pure warfare and that is truely sad.

As for p2p you have not won one legit fight since you apparently "settled in".

Tonight i will prove that, you will sit on your hills all night long and you will not see foe. Yet when you come crawling off your hills like last week we will be ready.

its on.

#TEAM-WALLI

confused ... FOE got romped on in the second fight and in the first fight the only thing they can say they succeeded at was their initial charge?

I don't see where Walli & FOE leaders can pull so much "greatness" from this trip

Well I mean ... you did manage to give MM a fight in f2p FINALLY but our re-mass at sperm hill dropped you guys, no denying that

Don't get so hyped about finally contending with MM in f2p, we've settled in on your turf in p2p quite nicely over the past few months and tbh if you guys didn't make excuses like "omg bad positioning" or "man we clumped too early" or how about something like "yeah dude's we owned MM today ... no you re-massed at a location 10 mini maps away from the fight"

gf FO ....

It sorta irk's me that you're willing to post that you "beat" MM especially since idk how but we did return on the battle field at sperm hill and crushed the remaining group of FO .

Your statement just proved MM's last 4 pure warfare topics invalid, all of which where they claimed a win after winning the initial fight, then getting **** on by Foe's returners.

And fyi, we won the returning fight, we did the same thing they did after they lost the initial fight, then cleared them.

As for that, 85ish Foe vs 84 MM and you killed so few, 58 remaining after you ran to single.

I'd say that goes further than contending.. panic mode activated, topic calling upon to pink army being written and 100 people will be asked of for next saturday.

the future's bright, the future's orange. ok?

#TEAM-WALLI

As for that, 85ish Foe vs 84 MM and you killed so few, 58 remaining after you ran to single.

I'd say that goes further than contending.. panic mode activated, topic calling upon to pink army being written and 100 people will be asked of for next saturday.

Please shield me from the army of intro's and ex-mm mains=(

idc why mm is thinking they are owning f2p hard when foe already stepped up and made every fight being won or lost by returners instead of getting downed by the self-called over mighty mm.

gf foe keep it up its only a step but in the right direction

bestwarrer.png

idc why mm is thinking they are owning f2p hard when foe already stepped up and made every fight being won or lost by returners instead of getting downed by the self-called over mighty mm.

gf foe keep it up its only a step but in the right direction

idk, might be cuz FOE just can't get a win no matter how hard they try

but in p2p, I believe FOE is doing good with returning.(giving great fights vs MM) GL to their banks tho

in f2p, they aren't doing that good, even with higher opts.

We did beat mm, simple as that whether you like it or not. When we cleared the last lot of you to single there was 0 mm at hills. There was no fighting on going at sperm when we cleared hills.

You turned up on sperm several minutes later whilst we were inside resting in cw.

you were never in clw you rushed us from the east hill, opposite side of clw. seeing as you'd have to run past us to get there I doubt you did that.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

you were never in clw you rushed us from the east hill, opposite side of clw. seeing as you'd have to run past us to get there I doubt you did that.

Wrong, we cleared you guys into single with 58 remaining (Took a voting poll), we walked to clan wars we got there at least 30 seconds to a minute later (Around 2-3+ minutes after we cleared you guys) we saw your returning group. And yeah we had very low prayer and food but we rushed you guys then and that's when it got all wild and confusing because we both kept returning.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

wait ... so what was the point of your double attendance weekend and sign-ups to "down MM" ?

MM don't panic son, we leave that up to FO when we GWAS them in p2p .

Nonetheless, thanks for contending with us but try harder next time and if we really need to pull serious number we'd have no problem getting 120 members to a trip ... I believe we had to fight Epidemic every weekend while FO was busy w/ EOP and FI.

The competition is good, let's not get all hypocritical using "pink army" slurs while you guys just had double exp and "MM downing trip" which turned into FO downing.

I laik u and FO they are good competition u should play nice next time tho

wait ... so what was the point of your double attendance weekend and sign-ups to "down MM" ?

MM don't panic son, we leave that up to FO when we GWAS them in p2p .

Nonetheless, thanks for contending with us but try harder next time and if we really need to pull serious number we'd have no problem getting 120 members to a trip ... I believe we had to fight Epidemic every weekend while FO was busy w/ EOP and FI.

The competition is good, let's not get all hypocritical using "pink army" slurs while you guys just had double exp and "MM downing trip" which turned into FO downing.

I laik u and FO they are good competition u should play nice next time tho

i respect your opinion and wish you gl today and hopefully next sat/sun at 4 pm est or 9 pm gmt

considering both clans had a week prep im not sure what your trying to get at here :S

whats double exp and "MM downing trip" ?

Alton i dont see how having a double attendance weekend has anything to do with downing MM, we have had trouble f2p the last few weeks we got double attendance to see if we could have a decent trip and we done better than I expected i wouldnt say it was a complete turn around but beating eop loosing like 10 and clearing mm when they had only started their trip after pking for over an hour was a good start to coming back to give you good fights despite how it ended up at the end of the night or even right after the fight.

You can say that we didnt clear you into single and that we didnt go to cwars and wait for a minute or two but that would be a lie, but anywhos goodfight mm was fun. Give us a few more weeks and I think we could probally give you a real good fight without any double attendance.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

Alton i dont see how having a double attendance weekend has anything to do with downing MM, we have had trouble f2p the last few weeks we got double attendance to see if we could have a decent trip and we done better than I expected i wouldnt say it was a complete turn around but beating eop loosing like 10 and clearing mm when they had only started their trip after pking for over an hour was a good start to coming back to give you good fights despite how it ended up at the end of the night or even right after the fight.

You can say that we didnt clear you into single and that we didnt go to cwars and wait for a minute or two but that would be a lie, but anywhos goodfight mm was fun. Give us a few more weeks and I think we could probally give you a real good fight without any double attendance.

so lets say you won the first "battle" where you pushed us into single, ok thats 1-0, then you re-rush at at sperm hill and get cleared, 1-1, then you fight us outside of ruins, we push you into ruins, that 2-1, then you go into furnace and we clear you out of there, 3-1, then we clear you at bh steps, 4-1, then you go and regroup west of graveyard so we run out of the bank and kill you there as well, 5-1, then we push you all the way up to north bh stairs, 6-1, then we come back to go to bank and you are regrouped at west graveyard and we clear you into bh for the last and final time until you guys end your trip 7-1.

wow 7-1 on double attendance points and prep for "mm downing trip" i'd be rather disappointed with that performance from my clan.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

so lets say you won the first "battle" where you pushed us into single, ok thats 1-0, then you re-rush at at sperm hill and get cleared, 1-1, then you fight us outside of ruins, we push you into ruins, that 2-1, then you go into furnace and we clear you out of there, 3-1, then we clear you at bh steps, 4-1, then you go and regroup west of graveyard so we run out of the bank and kill you there as well, 5-1, then we push you all the way up to north bh stairs, 6-1, then we come back to go to bank and you are regrouped at west graveyard and we clear you into bh for the last and final time until you guys end your trip 7-1.

wow 7-1 on double attendance points and prep for "mm downing trip" i'd be rather disappointed with that performance from my clan.

BUT THEY PUSHED US TO SINGLE GUIS #1 s0n

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

gf FO ....

Don't get so hyped about finally contending with MM in f2p

I like how you said that above. You just told the entire PW community that who ever has the most numbers in f2p will be the most dominant and f2p takes about 10% skill as p2p.

Was a fun fight MM, but was 1-1 I'll give ya that as you guys did pretty well toward end when we were low opts! Cya tonight:D

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

i never denied that FO pushed MM into single ... our return point on the battle field at sperm hill killed u all tho