Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Kings of P2P ~ both of them.

walli

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

double points for everybody

lol gtfo? even if it was singups who the **** cares...its their clan and its how the leaders and ranks want to run it...who the hell are you to criticize them or any other clan for that matter about ANYTHING.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Soz Fatality, you have to talk **** and then get hit, then hit back, then talk **** and which ever clan wins gets to take out words or letters of a clans name or initials.

It's a fun game really.

60s in mith

Please point out one level 60 in mithril.

If not;

GTFO.jpg

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Soz Fatality, you have to talk **** and then get hit, then hit back, then talk **** and which ever clan wins gets to take out words or letters of a clans name or initials.

It's a fun game really.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

It's a fun game really.

Please point out one level 60 in mithril.

If not;

GTFO.jpg

Hmmm alright, we will give it a try soon, if it's not working out can we settle it over a game of scrabble maybe?

craig_sig_finished.gif

Nice pull lol, i would've been raging if all we did the trip was get slaughtered by RoT though =p

Matter of taste though I guess

However needs more originality with name calling, copying what we've done is rather boring. So many obvious better ones as well /facepalm :3

Gj this weekend, hope you can keep it up more than a week. This whole year has been rather boring. Finish 2nd half strong my little friends

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Nice pull lol, i would've been raging if all we did the trip was get slaughtered by RoT though =p

However needs more originality with name calling, copying what we've done is rather boring. So many obvious better ones as well /facepalm :3

Gj this weekend, hope you can keep it up more than a week. This whole year has been rather boring. Finish 2nd half strong my little friends

How long did it take you to make that post this time?

Maybe makers will give us a fight in p2p next week.

Great job to Foe never thought we could pull 115 and fight Rot today.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Well our main competition did hide and finish their trip after 40mins of running from us and allegedly trying to ddos our TS, and its allways nice to end with atleast one fight.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

Well our main competition did hide and finish their trip after 40mins of running from us and allegedly trying to ddos our TS, and its allways nice to end with atleast one fight.

spain defeated the netherlands in the world cup 1-0.

oo20nv.png

Pump, i find it a bit funny that you spend your pitiful life posting irrelevant facts and pointless ******** on this topic, however..

Thanks for bumping it numerous times

3l
Attack - 75 |Strength - 99|Defence - 1 | Mage - 99 | Range - 99 |Hitpoints - 92 | Prayer - 52 | Summoning - 72

Combat - 87+9

Wow amazing pull FOE, after reading this topic it's pretty obvious to me these few weeks of MM/FOE forum fights on PW are made mostly of MM ******** trolls. It's funny how idiots like ninety slay come to try and ruin FOEs fun after MM crawled back into whatever shithole Mahatma created them in, and then come on PW completely avoiding the topic of how they all have no balls and hugged pvp single zones like their 50k banks depended on it while making snide remarks about how FOE had the balls to fight a clan that no pink hats would even consider fighting against even if they do p2p with imp boxes 24/7. I was really a bit confused about the past few topics between foe and mm and now it's pretty obvious from idiots like toxic slay and ckyle or whatever his name is attempting to pretend like they have a bit of pride in their garbage clan. Bit sad really. Anyway good job FOE, gl finding MM next week if they decide to even have a p2p trip

Oh and yeah this post was made to **** off MM so please rage and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, or go with some overused phrase like "umad bro" because MM rants are pretty much the funniest things on this forum in a pathetic retard kind of way