Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Kings of P2P ~ both of them.

walli

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad someone at least got some good loot off of me (Du3l). :laugh: Good fight Rot, was really laggy but was fun nevertheless. I probably died three times to dds specs but I had a blast and it looks like you guys did too. :happy:

Great pull Foe, let's pull this epicly every week. Would have been nice to see some pure clans man enough to fight us, but meh, guess we can't always have what we want. See you guys next week; particularly you, Makers.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

Wow. This is why I miss Foe tbh. ******* boss ****, Grats on the Massive Pull, if you keep that **** up I feel sorry for you, not even the muffins will fight you they're gonna have to bring invites again like the olden days lmao.

Rather lose a commendable fight to our counterpart mains (#1 p2p) than beat welfare-returning Makers.

kohlkojudsonip0.gif

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

GF Rot, thanks for the fights.

Was gald Nintey showed up, I killed him, and it was basically like killing one of The Makers.

Had fun, I think we proved something today, and if we haven't, see you next weekend rulf.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~