Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Kings of P2P ~ both of them.

walli

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

double points. level 60s.

level 60s that make u hide in barb and end after 45 minutes of no action.

lawls got em

makers could've showed some type fight after all the flame of how good u guys r and since were such in a slump

Gf again Rot and beast pull

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

Wow amazing pull FOE, after reading this topic it's pretty obvious to me these few weeks of MM/FOE forum fights on PW are made mostly of MM ******** trolls. It's funny how idiots like ninety slay come to try and ruin FOEs fun after MM crawled back into whatever shithole Mahatma created them in, and then come on PW completely avoiding the topic of how they all have no balls and hugged pvp single zones like their 50k banks depended on it while making snide remarks about how FOE had the balls to fight a clan that no pink hats would even consider fighting against even if they do p2p with imp boxes 24/7. I was really a bit confused about the past few topics between foe and mm and now it's pretty obvious from idiots like toxic slay and ckyle or whatever his name is attempting to pretend like they have a bit of pride in their garbage clan. Bit sad really. Anyway good job FOE, gl finding MM next week if they decide to even have a p2p trip

Oh and yeah this post was made to **** off MM so please rage and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, or go with some overused phrase like "umad bro" because MM rants are pretty much the funniest things on this forum in a pathetic retard kind of way

Bonesaw is impressed with your knowledge.

bonsaw.png

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Spittles, I officially love you

3l
Attack - 75 |Strength - 99|Defence - 1 | Mage - 99 | Range - 99 |Hitpoints - 92 | Prayer - 52 | Summoning - 72

Combat - 87+9

Wow amazing pull FOE, after reading this topic it's pretty obvious to me these few weeks of MM/FOE forum fights on PW are made mostly of MM ******** trolls. It's funny how idiots like ninety slay come to try and ruin FOEs fun after MM crawled back into whatever shithole Mahatma created them in, and then come on PW completely avoiding the topic of how they all have no balls and hugged pvp single zones like their 50k banks depended on it while making snide remarks about how FOE had the balls to fight a clan that no pink hats would even consider fighting against even if they do p2p with imp boxes 24/7. I was really a bit confused about the past few topics between foe and mm and now it's pretty obvious from idiots like toxic slay and ckyle or whatever his name is attempting to pretend like they have a bit of pride in their garbage clan. Bit sad really. Anyway good job FOE, gl finding MM next week if they decide to even have a p2p trip

Oh and yeah this post was made to **** off MM so please rage and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, or go with some overused phrase like "umad bro" because MM rants are pretty much the funniest things on this forum in a pathetic retard kind of way

Tlp - 1 The Makers - 0

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Steps for MM to improve p2p

1)Don't sit in Edge your whole trip

2)Start allowing your forum guests back to trips

3)Bot up some mains to join you in fights

4)Sign ups.

5)Better Spys.

spies*

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

******* legend.

Edit:

Nice pull lol, i would've been raging if all we did the trip was get slaughtered by RoT though =p

Matter of taste though I guess

However needs more originality with name calling, copying what we've done is rather boring. So many obvious better ones as well /facepalm :3

Gj this weekend, hope you can keep it up more than a week. This whole year has been rather boring. Finish 2nd half strong my little friends

Raging, lolwat? I would be raging if we fought some **** clan and lost that one and only battle, but this was ROT. 50+ ROT alone can take on 100+ pures. So, ofc it was a challenge and some action that your clan couldn't offer.

Originality? At least what we're saying is true. You guys aren't causing any Mayhem, so why the effort?

True words by a wise man.

corrupt3d.png

Alright well MM finally ****** off this topic.

My job here is done. Well done boys, let's go home.

2697171654_3fb2131b84.jpg

IN BONESAW, WE TRUST.

4ca7e7011.jpg

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

oh **** hot dude you just literally singlehandedly raped MM with your words... Hmmm I might have to copy this legend.

OT: Good job FOE lol MM obviously has nothing on you in P2P..

9kqihk.png

Alright well MM finally ****** off this topic.

My job here is done. Well done boys, let's go home.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3181/2697171654_3fb2131b84.jpg[/img

wrong.

im still lurking.

mm owns

argue with me or my point is proven

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

wrong.

im still lurking.

mm owns

argue with me

Bro I'm not getting payed hourly for this ****. I was about to go on break too.

BTW you said you were still lurking, soz but when I looked down at people viewing this topic NO MM was in sight. Soz no returners we won. I'm uploading video right now, it's rendering.

4ca7e7011.jpg

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Bro I'm not getting payed hourly for this ****. I was about to go on break too.

BTW you said you were still lurking, soz but when I looked down at people viewing this topic NO MM was in sight. Soz no returners we won. I'm uploading video right now, it's rendering.

Full

of

Excuses

I like you boy, who r u?

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY