Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[WAR] We Are Royalty - P2P Sunday Trip

Xpnkrockemox

warsampletitle.jpg

We Are Royaltys Sunday trip, we walked our way through the wild with our heads held high and our hopes even higher. We had a good portion of our ml out today and we wrecked **** today.

Heres some pics of some randoms we took out.

100711151442.png

100711152136.png

100711152149.png

100711160709.png

100711162411.png

100711163305.png

100711163330.png

War Vs IR

War

Start - 13

End - 0

IR

Start - 13?

End - un known.

IR is claiming the win but i think we did well for our first official run in so ima post it u tell me how we did. :blush:.

100711171447.png

100711171549.png

100711171610.png

100711171630.png

Gf IR, it was fun.

IRC: #War-rs

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Not a fan of you crashing our run in

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Not a fan of you crashing our run in

We didnt crash u guys, we had a run in schedualed, u guys got crashed by another clan. u cancled the run in with us cause of it.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

ghis is why im war

LOL :P

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I'm gonna be honest with you, when I first saw WAR I thought you would be dead within a month, but then you stuck around. I figured you would just hang around the 10 - 15 man pull mark. You showed me other wise, WAR seem to be rocketing up! Keep it up guys, your doing VERY well to be able to hold your own against IR in a PKRI. Your working your way up the mid level clan ladder! Good luck next week guys, I wish you all the best :)

We didnt crash u guys, we had a run in schedualed, u guys got crashed by another clan. u cancled the run in with us cause of it.

actually you did crash, pretty obvious if we could see your username, among a whole lot of other people with your clans hats rushing into hill giants when cr is having a pkri with zenith, im pretty sure some members have pics and i know someone was vidded, so it would be very easy to show you. no need to lie bro.

monkey.jpg

actually you did crash, pretty obvious if we could see your username, among a whole lot of other people with your clans hats rushing into hill giants when cr is having a pkri with zenith, im pretty sure some members have pics and i know someone was vidded, so it would be very easy to show you. no need to lie bro.

you crashed our fight against Cr.

Quoted for truth

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

Ok we run up to hills not expecting any1 or anything to be there, we go there and every1 says off so i tell every1 in my ts off, we didnt att any1 until my members are saying they wont stop atting me. so we run back and all the people that follow us to kill us die. If u tell ur members to get off, make sure they stay off.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Crashed our Pkri, then against zenith+Cx Then got pushed all the way back to fog lol.

We never wanted to crash any1, nor do i support clans crashing. We left because we cant even att half of zeniths ml cause they are such low lvls and they would target only my lower clan lvls. Which doesnt help me at all.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Ok we run up to hills not expecting any1 or anything to be there, we go there and every1 says off so i tell every1 in my ts off, we didnt att any1 until my members are saying they wont stop atting me. so we run back and all the people that follow us to kill us die. If u tell ur members to get off, make sure they stay off.

This is what happened, you went in and killed our lower levels that were in the back while we were spamming off, then you get off. So, we were pretty ****** off

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

This is what happened, you went in and killed our lower levels that were in the back while we were spamming off, then you get off. So, we were pretty ****** off

So once u say off we got off? Wats the problem? stop saying we crashed u when it wasnt intentional.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

So once u say off we got off? Wats the problem? stop saying we crashed u when it wasnt intentional.

Albeit it might've not be intentional, it was a crash nevertheless. You said off after you killed my members, which shows that you had no intention of getting off until you saw our whole spread.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Leader of Malice

Albeit it might've not be intentional, it was a crash nevertheless. You said off after you killed my members, which shows that you had no intention of getting off until you saw our whole spread.

Its the wild, **** happens, people die, sorry for running into Cr. Maybe next weekend we can have a run in to solve this.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS