Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Something to do

Charlie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Charlie I could put aside my different views I've had of you in the past and say maybe you should do some checking into clans yourself.

Every clan has something to offer, I don't think joining a clan on it's current rank is the best way to go about it but like you said if you're just looking for some fun then just join MM.

I think you would enjoy Fatality a lot has changed for us, we are a completely different clan, but in any case good luck choosing.

craig_sig_finished.gif

I would suggest Foe.

We currently are fighting in the jagex cup (a F2P events all the clans in rs this includes mains).

We pulled 93 last Saturday and have F2P prep every week.

We also have 3-4 mini wars a day not using a mini crew you can join in on the fun.

We also pulled 115 to a p2p trip the most in pure history not to mention without sign ups.

We have weekly P2P pk trips during the week so you can have some fun or get some free loot.

But if you feel that Foe is not for you then I would strongly suggest Eop or Ir.

Both Eop and Ir are good choices.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

You leaving EOP was before my time so i don't know the nature of your exit, but judging from your description we would be a great clan for you to come back too. We also prefer f2p but are getting increasingly active with P2P, we've had 2 p2p preps in 2 weeks for example, as well as a few f2p ones. At the moment our pulls are something like 70-80 in f2p, and 40-45 in p2p, and as i'm sure you have seen we're on quite some momentum at the moment. Our organization in both servers has improved greatly in the last few months and if you're interested in seeing how we have progressed you know where to find us.

You can PM me or a rank you are more familiar with if you want to know any more, good luck :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Id suggest foe if you are looking for a good community and a p2p based clan, really ticks alot of boxes in foe and i myself have enjoyed the short time i have been foe. Im sure you already know your choice, gl with whatever it is

#finalownage

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Foe is most likely the best structured clans in Pure history.

We are doing loads of events and **** and we donnt pull 20 ppl

We prefer p2p but we want to be #1 on both servers.

We pulled 95 to our last f2p trip on saturday

and 115!!! to our last p2p trip on sunday.

I'm for my person having a blast of a time in foe it's really great best clan you could get offer'd.

In extra our activity is ******* high.

We just started our summer, signed up for every tournament we could and taking every fight we can get.

Already made it to round 3 of Jagex Cup (mostly f2p battles vs Mains in cw)

are in the pure sub division of jagex cup

and are in pct were somehow non of our usual opponents signed up (dunno why) making us having no fullout there :(

FOE is #1 P2P

FOE is #1 Overall

FOE is #1 ACTION

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

Im sure you already know your choice, gl with whatever it is

Surprisingly no I don't :/

Options seem to be;

1. Don't come back at all.

2. Come back but Stay Clanless.

3. EOP - Come remain a 2 clan man and go back to my roots for like a final swan song thing.

4. TLP - Learn some p2p, have some fun, away from the fuss of the top two.

5. FOE - Decent in both servers, loads of activities ect.

What doesn't seem to be it:

CP - Good clan, in my head they keep themselves to themselves (that might not make sense) and do mainly f2p. I want to expand into p2p where they already know what they're doing and they have an issue that puts me off tlp as well, not exactly the best competition either way above the below and too far beneath the top. i dunno :/

FI - Judging by two comments I wouldn't excatly be welcome, they wouldn't say no but I'd have to join and win them over.

IR - Judging by topics dunno the extent of it but seems to be alot of turmoil in there (not the type of pure) things don't seem right.

Kinda in the middle

Dunno what to think of DP :/ i know a few ex-epidemic are there.

Just my perspective of things, any more help?

Also I'm GMT and one problem i Have i don't seem to have anyone I know in the clans except EOP but I imagine most people i know in there are in it purely for clanning

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Join MM, oh how much fun we had as rivals when you were in E. Join MM for fun epic ownage!

Also overall best clan and loads of events and F2P/P2P pking trips almost every other day!

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

reading your post, I would say the best option for you would be either EOP or TLP, I would say TLP being the most suited though. EOP would be good considering you was once a leader and you could find something you once had, but it could backfire if eop has changed in your aspect. TLP I feel is a great clan, you don't really see TLP in near as much drama on here as other clans which i think you would like, as a clan they are a very strong unit, and seem to be a decent community too, there you wouldnt be just another opt on the weekends, and this is from not a TLP member :biggrin:

monkey.jpg

Options seem to be;

1. Don't come back at all.

2. Come back but Stay Clanless.

3. EOP - Come remain a 2 clan man and go back to my roots for like a final swan song thing.

4. TLP - Learn some p2p, have some fun, away from the fuss of the top two.

5. FOE - Decent in both servers, loads of activities ect.

What doesn't seem to be it:

CP - Good clan, in my head they keep themselves to themselves (that might not make sense) and do mainly f2p. I want to expand into p2p where they already know what they're doing and they have an issue that puts me off tlp as well, not exactly the best competition either way above the below and too far beneath the top. i dunno :/

Just my perspective of things, any more help?

Also I'm GMT and one problem i Have i don't seem to have anyone I know in the clans except EOP but I imagine most people i know in there are in it purely for clanning

I used to be EST living in Canada and i recently moved to england and now im GMT too :D

no seriously come check us out, hang out in our 1rc or come to a prep or something, you'll really have fun and i didn't quite get this part: "I want to expand into p2p where they already know what they're doing and they have an issue that puts me off tlp as well, not exactly the best competition either way above the below and too far beneath the top." What ya mean?

GL looking for a right clan though, ik its pretty hard

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I used to be EST living in Canada and i recently moved to england and now im GMT too :D

no seriously come check us out, hang out in our 1rc or come to a prep or something, you'll really have fun and i didn't quite get this part: "I want to expand into p2p where they already know what they're doing and they have an issue that puts me off tlp as well, not exactly the best competition either way above the below and too far beneath the top." What ya mean?

GL looking for a right clan though, ik its pretty hard

Yeaah im in #clan-cp atm talking to lord drunk.

Just reread what i put there and it made perfect sense to me untill i just read it now, i can't work out what I was saying :L

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

5. FOE - loads of activities ect.

Yes as example we have a prep tonight vs a main clan to get some training for our battle on satuday

And a earth strike war with fatality tomorrow :D

so once again an action packed week :)

There are loads of cool people in FOE if you want to find some GMT friends just head over to #zulus we are a group of mostly ex-Ascendency members so just gain some cool new friends there :)

bestwarrer.png

#finalownage

hands down.

And Foe competes with MM on pw cause MM wears pink and theyre gay

ex-foe pride 4 life

I would honestly say that FOE is for you. Most active clan in RS tbh, even if it means fighting a bunch of freaking mains, they do it.

Pulled 115 to a p2p trip with no sign ups, that's like...unheard of lmfao.

Good thing about FO - There's NEVER any little ****** ***** fights, and the best thing about FO - Walli is the leader and Walli is a british ninja that is a pimp irl and ingame.

Join Foe, it's loads of fun..

here, i'll help you.

http://www.foe-rs.com ;-)

Good luck finding home Charlie.

MM

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

I've Talked to you about CP already seemed you were slightly interested into CP, seeing how we are F2p based and probably the most mature Clan out at this moment, Loads of Activities, preps, minis daily,

our Leader spends his Scaping time finding preps for the current week and week after, So you couldent find a more dedicated F2p Based Clan.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I remember you from Epidemic :D, U were a great editer and a pro dedicated member. A few ex-E member has joined MM and we all love it here, I think you should try to;) Well atleast make intro u know we're good in both f2p and p2p servers so yeh.

Do not stretch out the page.

Foe has great activity the whole week. If youre bored, there is always things to do. We are in the Jagex Cup and got a like 2 wars this week. PCT is starting so a few match opts fights there. Weekend trips like normal. Always got preps going on every week. Fun events that members run.

10pdfkn.jpg