Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most improved clan of July?

Dax

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say tlp now.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I would have to say Fi because they are like #1 in both servers now...correct me if im wrong?

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Definately EOP/TLP/CPR

EOP f2p organization getting better and better and stepping it up in p2p more now.

TLP has always been great but have ups & downs, but are doing great now, especially in both servers.

CPR impressed me beatin us down 5 people and there numbers are increasing as well and do have the leadership to keep them stable.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

How can you guys not say foe? They have secured there final spot, as #1. Eop has improved same with tlp, but nothing special has come outta cpr as of now. Foe has done something special, by stepping up. Eop leadership has improved a lot also. A lot of clans have,

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I'de like to ask you guys what improving means? Does that mean crashing , hacking and mass recruiting to reach the top? We all know Eop did all of those.

Guess on the critea of "most improved" I'de have to say Foe.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

I'de like to ask you guys what improving means? Does that mean crashing , hacking and mass recruiting to reach the top? We all know Eop did all of those.

Guess on the critea of "most improved" I'de have to say Foe.

Agreed.

Foe has improved the most. They were soaking up flames for ages from MM but fought back and have been dominating for the past 2/3 weeks? Considering there is only one more week in July (after this weekend) if they do well in that they have been most improved by a mile.

If you were a most improved clan, you wouldn't be hacking rival clans forums numerous times and ddosing ventrilo as well :]

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Foe has improved in pulls and in F2P alot.

TLP is beginning to make there way back into fighting clans like CP/DP

EOP has been improving in there pulls and slowly beginning to take down clans who were ranked above them for a while.

Chaotic made there way back after getting hacked etc, they've been doing quite well at trips too I heard?

mosthelpful.png
mostactive.png

www.eop-rs.com-1283040044-U3.png

after seeing tlp, I'll have to say TLP, followed by EOP and then FOE

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png