Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures

Jonty

If this is serious, thank you. I've always respected EOP as it was my first big clan until this huge flame war started. Hopefully I can do that again and we'll have some more fights in the future.

- lol posted on this topic a lot getting off now :happy:

Yea It`s 100% serious, spoke with John and we both would like to continue the rivarly but in a friendly fashion. Afterall, RuneScape is for fun. Im getting off too, 12:46 AM and could use some sleep lol.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea It`s 100% serious, spoke with John and we both would like to continue the rivarly but in a friendly fashion. Afterall, RuneScape is for fun. Im getting off too, 12:46 AM and could use some sleep lol.

*****.... sleep is for the weak...

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

I can't wait to put them in their place like we did to DP

lolwat? Anyways..

Very nice trip for you Eop. Gj. :biggrin:

Tbh all this rivalary business is getting outta hand. What happened to clean fights and afterwards spamming gf, respect? All that ever happens now is crashing and more trash talking then a clan slumps then theres more crashing and more **** talking etc etc. Cant we break the cycle?

~*Get Destructive or GTFO*~

signaturepart1.png
33ng94x.png

Any more EOP posting on this topic will be straight up be booted. My apologies for the flaming towards FI members. Good fights and good luck tomorrow.

I is higher rank bff, you can't boot me.

Inbfor1kreplies.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Looked fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

What a rediculous topic lmfao. First of all you never beat us, we were never cleared. We were dominating you on that north hill as you can see on your pic too.

Second of all you crashed that fight, completely pathetic #2

Third of all that **** excuse about marty, he is related to you. So I think you're responsable.

But I'll let you have your go, have fun.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

gratz eop clear #2 right behind mm and a cut above f+ir+dv

gl with your future endeavors

lelel you didnt have one fight all trip due to being in safe or logging from foe all trip.

Hope you enjoyed it, more to come.

#TEAM-WALLI

We will show FI respect when they start showing us respect, until then, why should we do it at all? It's a game, I don't care about respecting a clan that talks sh!t on us everyday making up all this bs saying we're mass recruiters and whatever else you guys can think of saying to us. We show respect to all other clans that respect us, so if you want to be one of those clans, then it's up to yourselves, not us. Just saying....we don't dislike you guys because we want to, we disrespect you guys because we have no other choice.

No flame intended.

Dude your a complete retard lol, how can we ever respect you. You timed the hacking from our forums perfectly well, did sign ups next week and you guys crash every fight. Honestly, you do not deserve any bit of respect in my eyes.

Nothing what you said made sense either, what the **** are you on about lol

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Dude your a complete retard lol, how can we ever respect you. You timed the hacking from our forums perfectly well, did sign ups next week and you guys crash every fight. Honestly, you do not deserve any bit of respect in my eyes.

you say You as in he had something to do with the hacking. you can say it was Eop(what ever gets those 30 members to your trips). say it all you want but Eop didn't hack your forums...

Edit: thought you quit? or you still leading in rune?

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

I'm really trying to build a friendly rivarly here, but if you don't want to, I understand.

Edit: It was Fi + DP + a few TLP on the north hill vs EoP, I told walli in IRC to stay off all clans and in the video not a single Foe member attacked. We were winning the fight from the beginning with DP sniping us in our own capes. That's the real story. Hopefully next week we can have a clean fight. Gl today btw.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png