Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calling all Pure Clans

Goop

We ask a lot of clans for preps, unfortunately Fi and a few others always decline, so instead of wasting our time we're just asking clans to ask us :P

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

publicity publicity publicity...you know there is only about 5 clans that would be interested, why not ask them instead of posting it on here...

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

publicity publicity publicity...you know there is only about 5 clans that would be interested, why not ask them instead of posting it on here...

Im banned from every IRC except Foe, that's why.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

We ask a lot of clans for preps, unfortunately Fi and a few others always decline, so instead of wasting our time we're just asking clans to ask us :P

kid...

Just pm the clan leaders of the 5 or so clans that can pull the amount of opts you would like to use in your prep. Nice public stunt.. i dunno why you have to bait or flame but old habbits die hard i guess.

kid...

Just pm the clan leaders of the 5 or so clans that can pull the amount of opts you would like to use in your prep. Nice public stunt.. i dunno why you have to bait or flame but old habbits die hard i guess.

Not sure why you told me to do that when i just explained why we aren't.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.