Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PCT Slump

walli

No more pct.

Im deciding to close it.

I will voice my open opinion on this topic and if you do not like it you can suck my length.

To start with several "big name clans" decided to be shithouses and did not even sign up, the excuses were imaginative and/or **** but essentially the main reasons were pure clans rely on defence and cannot cope with 1 def cap, we are scared if we lose we will slump or my favourite we are bad in clanwars.

**** excuses and not to sound rude but what the **** has your clans been doing to avoid slumping rather than joining in pct? Clans are pulling less and less each week and losing members weekly. Only action in the pure world we seem to be seeing is from the lil pure clans who seem to be thriving atm because they actually have a passion for clan warring and rs. They are out there to fight each other.. go look at clan warfare on these forums and its filled now with clans i have never heard of before, but i am starting to learn about. They put alot of you big clans to shame.

You all care too much about image, and win/lose ratio on this game and it has ruined the whole purpose of why you join a clan and why you even bother to have clan warfare...

Honestly, i see a lot more clans joining the fast growing list of closed clans because you are simply doing jack **** during the week and at weekends. This tourny could of been a great chance for clans to get some active wars and fights going again like in the past but instead you would rather do nothing. ok lol.

It has also closed now, because two clans closed after it started and two clans dropped out since it has started.

All in all yes i am mad, pure clan world is going to **** and it looks like none of your clan leaders even give a **** to try and do something about it.

Flame, troll and talk **** away go for it.

Tl:DR pct is cancelled.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats unfortunate, but however it doesn't surprise me a whole lot. Im not even sure if we signed up for it at all lol, I know there was some talk of it on our forums a long time ago, but I never really paid much attention to it. Sucks for those clans that actually wanted to be a part of this, sad it really had to come down to this. Atleast you tried though Walli, pat yourself on the back brotha.

thekingu.png

Yea this is ******* pathetic, you clans act like 1 loss can close your clan...but dont even realize that not fighting is closing it anyways.

All I gotta say is good luck lol, our apps are open 4 when your members get bored to the point of leaving.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

I am extremely disappointed.. Cp made us prepare 1 week for our fullout then just droped out 1 day before and didn't even tell us. Also i agree with most of walli's post because IR pulls way less then most of the high med lvl clans, and they didn't even attempt to sign up.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

"All in all yes i am mad, pure clan world is going to **** and it looks like none of your clan leaders even give a **** to try and do something about it."

I did not go out this week to make sure my entire clan knew there was a war, i pmed every1 asking about there gear i made lots of topics. ir was ready for the war, and then we get told 1 hour before we ws gonna mass, now our poorer members have no pk gear, thanks for that Cp/Walli epic retardation.

I came home today from a chill out with mates early to find 40+ voices and i got so happy and pmed every1 to attend p2p full out. then someone tells me its not on. thanks for that

IR PREPPED SO MUCH HAD SO MANY TANK TESTS. YEA WE GOT EXPERIENCE BUT YEA... MEMBERS ARE MAD. THANKS FOR THAT, also

gf cp's forums im so glad you feel the pain we've gone through 4 times in the last 7 months

4 times for us and we're doing great

1 time for cp and they gotta bring down another clans moral

CANCELLED Y'DAY

FOUND OUT 1 HOUR B4 MASSING NICE (Y)

untitled-337gl6.gif

Sad to see you time has been wasted Walli, i agree with everything you say, all clans do is care about winning too much to have fun, likes of MM, who think there too good for the pure world.

User has been suspended

Yea this is ******* pathetic, you clans act like 1 loss can close your clan...but dont even realize that not fighting is closing it anyways.

All I gotta say is good luck lol, our apps are open 4 when your members get bored to the point of leaving.

I understand your frustration because of the fact PCT has come to an end but, I wouldn't go as far as saying that those clans who didn't sign up, are slumping/closing because of it. I agree that maybe some clans never signed up because they were afraid to lose, which is sad yes....but maybe some clans just didn't wanna deal with the drama that always follows events like these. I know in our case, we just had preps daily, which was better for us than PCT because we were not limited to fighting certain clans.

Would have been interesting to see the outcome of those whole PCT thing.

thekingu.png

I understand your frustration because of the fact PCT has come to an end but, I wouldn't go as far as saying that those clans who didn't sign up, are slumping/closing because of it. I agree that maybe some clans never signed up because they were afraid to lose, which is sad yes....but maybe some clans just didn't wanna deal with the drama that always follows events like these. I know in our case, we just had preps daily, which was better for us than PCT because we were not limited to fighting certain clans.

Would have been interesting to see the outcome of those whole PCT thing.

******** U NO U WOULD HAVE SLUMPED IF U LOST ETC SO U DIDNT PARTICIPATE

We didn't sign up because none of the clans we competed with didn't even bother to read any of walli's topics about PCT. Using execuses as.. Oh it's 1 defence, clan wars is gay, blah blah. I guess EoP is a whole different community than all the other clans? I was actually looking forward to PCT when walli made the topics way back when but as the time progressed seeing no clans signing up except a few was pretty pointless to sign up and would rather focus on our community instead.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png