Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PCT Slump

walli

Absolutely pathetic if I may say so myself, all you clans out there, grow some balls, man the **** up and enjoy the game.

Coming from TLP who dropped out, MM who was too scared to lose in public to foe, Eop who was told the day before the topic was posted for one last chance, FI the same reason.

DP FOR??????????????????????????????????????????????????

CPR FOR?????????????????????????????????????????????/////////

This could have been fun, IR was ready with 80 signups for the the fullout in p2p.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just :laugh: ed a lot.

Why bother spending time setting up the PCT when it can favor 1 clan in so many ways?

You can't tell a clan what to use in the wild so why are we going to join something we feel doesn't favor us? Just so you can have some blown up topic advertising T-Shirts or some ****, na thanks man.

Foe is on their own level, who cares if they remain #1.

But Fi/MM/Eop/DP/Tlp all could have fought for placement, Fi was #2/#3 for a while could have easily been prepped to max out a cc.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Coming from TLP who dropped out, MM who was too scared to lose in public to foe, Eop who was told the day before the topic was posted for one last chance, FI the same reason.

DP FOR??????????????????????????????????????????????????

CPR FOR?????????????????????????????????????????????/////////

This could have been fun, IR was ready with 80 signups for the the fullout in p2p.

if you want a p2p full out come to our site and let us know =p

Tlp dropped out because cp dropped out. the whole tourny was cut short by clans not signing up.. putting med lvls with the 2 high levels (tlp and foe) even with the rule changes it still wouldnt be fair, and it would have turned into a tlp vs foe in everything.. very pointless and boring with no variation.

the original rules for med lvls and high lvls to stay in their own brackets would have been perfect..

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Theres not enough clans for med/low/high bracket

Lets face it, the pure community is dying and this is probably the last year of Rs Pure Clanning.

Maybe if we all start acting like you and your clan and refuse to participate in clan events due to you not being allowed to use mith/addy/rune.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I mean, we can all gripe about pure world dying and such but if we attempt to keep it alive then it wont be a problem, I suggest that Walli and other clan leaders maybe attempt to set up another run at PCT with maybe more suitable rules, and then have all the clans in the community from Foe to Defiance enter it and make it bring new life to the pure world.

UJUI2.png

Maybe if we all start acting like you and your clan and refuse to participate in clan events due to you not being allowed to use mith/addy/rune.

Maybe if we all start hacking each others forums for some momentum the pure community will get out of its slump!

45w2jk.gif

I mean, we can all gripe about pure world dying and such but if we attempt to keep it alive then it wont be a problem, I suggest that Walli and other clan leaders maybe attempt to set up another run at PCT with maybe more suitable rules, and then have all the clans in the community from Foe to Defiance enter it and make it bring new life to the pure world.

The rules were fine. It's just impossible to please everyone. It's a clan issue not a rules issue.

Arp-1.png

The rules were fine. It's just impossible to please everyone. It's a clan issue not a rules issue.

Well, IR is fine with any rules Walli or whoever sets this up goes with. I just want to see some good competition between all the clans in the pure world.

UJUI2.png

Pure world isn't dieing, and isn't dead. It will only become this way if big-influences like you continue to spread the cancer.

Lurk on RSC for a few weeks, you will see we are so much better off than the main world is.

I could easily argue from the other side, "***** clans only war in clanwars now. pure world is **** and completely dead. no one wants to pk like the old days, no one wants to get loot or has the balls to step up in PvP."

However, arguing and cancering this whole place up would only make us both look like morons.

My suggestion to you is make the best of what you've got. Our clans will never be on the same page or have the same interests, but it has never stopped us from having a great time on Runescape in the past. Who needs wars, tournaments, etc? We bring out the best in each other. What is more fun than having both clans getting fired up and prepped all week for a trip, and going out and having some epic run ins? Not 3 rounds of window-licking with no strategy, loot, or changes in battlefield area inside clanwars.

See you this Saturday, hopefully you'll see what I mean.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Maybe if we all start hacking each others forums for some momentum the pure community will get out of its slump!

Na m8.

7431051924523195.png

Just to be clear to IR, I told Walli we dropped out on Friday ^.^ By all means congratz on your pull and honestly I didn't hear of it until a few hours ago. I told him to drop us after our matched opts fight dispute because I just feel that hes not in a position to judge these type of fights. Its just my opinion, nothing against Walli. I'm sorry for not notifying you guys a little earlier, I hope you had some fun with your opts. But just know that We never even intended on massing up :P Thanks for attempting this Walli but theres just to many clans not interested :\

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

win:D

The day you actually declare and win that f2p fullout you've been promoising me for weeks is the day you win m8 :D

7431051924523195.png

He's a fat attention seeking greasy ginger what do you expect?

he aint even got no irl m8s lol

***** U LIA, his irl mates in FOE.

FFS IM SO MADE IRGHT NOW

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

I miss the old PCT rivalries. Divinity vs Malice was good fun. Also, quit being such a stupid ****, Pink. You're so annoying.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

if you want a p2p full out come to our site and let us know =p

Tlp dropped out because cp dropped out. the whole tourny was cut short by clans not signing up.. putting med lvls with the 2 high levels (tlp and foe) even with the rule changes it still wouldnt be fair, and it would have turned into a tlp vs foe in everything.. very pointless and boring with no variation.

the original rules for med lvls and high lvls to stay in their own brackets would have been perfect..

Hypocritical of you, you say Foe vs Tlp is unfair, how is Tlp vs IR fair???????????? And the CP bit we fought CP maybe 4 days ago, you dropped out weeks ago. Like walli's only point that is valid, how is "Warring Foe pointless and boring" You could have prepped hard and it would have benefited your pulls/activity win or lose, you would have been one of the only clans to step up. We prepped hard and got 80 sign ups for our first fullout...imagine The Last pures 120+???????....

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Pure world isn't dieing, and isn't dead. It will only become this way if big-influences like you continue to spread the cancer.

Lurk on RSC for a few weeks, you will see we are so much better off than the main world is.

I could easily argue from the other side, "***** clans only war in clanwars now. pure world is **** and completely dead. no one wants to pk like the old days, no one wants to get loot or has the balls to step up in PvP."

However, arguing and cancering this whole place up would only make us both look like morons.

My suggestion to you is make the best of what you've got. Our clans will never be on the same page or have the same interests, but it has never stopped us from having a great time on Runescape in the past. Who needs wars, tournaments, etc? We bring out the best in each other. What is more fun than having both clans getting fired up and prepped all week for a trip, and going out and having some epic run ins? Not 3 rounds of window-licking with no strategy, loot, or changes in battlefield area inside clanwars.

See you this Saturday, hopefully you'll see what I mean.

why saturday? =[

midweek is where it is at son

#TEAM-WALLI

Hypocritical of you, you say Foe vs Tlp is unfair, how is Tlp vs IR fair????????????

I believe he implied that it would not be fair for the Med Clans to fight the High Clans even with the suggested rules of fairness imposed upon them.

Walli used to pm about this everyday, sucks that it had to end like this, he was actually doing work and the clans that did sign up just dropped out which is pretty sad, since you shouldn't have signed up in the first place though.

Respect walli for attempting to set this up for clans though.

mosthelpful.png
mostactive.png

www.eop-rs.com-1283040044-U3.png