Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Temptation Vs. Trauma

H0W3

i210dd.png

Well today we had a fun run in with trauma we made this clan yesterday and wanted to get used to run ins and stuff as soon as possible after seeing our pulls to just mini wars we asked Trauma for a 1 day prep. We were supposed to just havew a flame free war but there warlord Spoon pkd and Another staff VVARZONE have been flamming me and my clan the past 2 days making this not so fun. One of the threats from them was they would bring Higher Forces to a small LPC prep in which both clans would only be expecting 10-15. The "High Forces Rescue" was not there for them instead they hopped on there level 80's before the war to kill our lates and during the war to kill our returners.

Starting / Ending

Temptation 11 / 10

Traume 13 / 0

Videos:

Video by Mike Iz Pro

Pictures:

100718141505.png

100718141438.png

100718141244.png

As you can see in some of these Pictures there were a few scouters on mains I'm guessing.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

ur saying cleared but I see no loot/arrows on ground + u didnt eat.. ? or even drink a str pot + ur pray isnt drained..?

Idk if u looked at all the vids but theres plenty of arrows and loot on the ground and I returned on this acc I was on my other pure i nhad this 1 rdy to return on by the time i returned there was 1 left.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

either yall had mains, or we got crashed by mains, all i know is that i saw a dude in like full corrupt attacking our members. ( im l Hustla l )

when the power of love conquers the love of power, the world will know peace.

if im Correct you decided to Flame us first, aswell there was a decent amount of CP with you.

Nice job overall.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

if im Correct you decided to Flame us first, aswell there was a decent amount of CP with you.

Nice job overall.

(15:53:25) -Vectra[17]- ** (CLAN): cp7894651255 is in 1 clan: Temptation (Link: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Temptation/index)

(15:53:39) -Vectra[17]- ** (CLAN): weak_iz_pro is in 3 clans: Team Fresh, Temptation, Worldwide Community

(15:57:09) -Vectra[17]- ** (CLAN): mike_iz_pro is in 2 clans: Mid Generation, Temptation

Anyone else?

Plz don't try and start a flame topic, with your leader.

(14:19:36) <[T]Beau> o well if u wana play this

(14:19:41) <[T]Beau> we'll just say we won

(14:19:43) <[T]Beau> on vid

(14:19:47) <[T]Beau> and everything else

(14:19:49) <[T]Beau> makea flame topic

Hope that was a joke btw.

Proud Ex Co-Leader of Mid-Generation

mlmw0h.png

Nice pulls by both. Suspect of you to have the mains standing there, I can't imagine they didn't jump into the action.

They cleared our high levels or i would of returned on H 0 W 3

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png