Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This ain't p2p pcl.

Jonty

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You give out such innaccurate information and numbers.

"Eruption of Pures vs Fatality

Eruption of Pures Starting:~75

Fatality Starting: ~50"

I know for a fact FI had 38, maybe 39 and also you crashed our fight with them knowing what you were doing. There were also alot more then 10 FI ending in clan wars.

I cba to go into the rest of this cause it's not worth the effort.

37fi.jpg

I count 38 people including 1 scout.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Recent Activity for Drunkin R2h: I killed Y Ur Hp G0n3 [0724/07/2010] Levelled up Runecrafting (0730) [0724/07/2010]

Doesn't look like one eop member

:X

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

You give out such innaccurate information and numbers.

"Eruption of Pures vs Fatality

Eruption of Pures Starting:~75

Fatality Starting: ~50"

I know for a fact FI had 38, maybe 39 and also you crashed our fight with them knowing what you were doing. There were also alot more then 10 FI ending in clan wars.

I cba to go into the rest of this cause it's not worth the effort.

37fi.jpg

I count 38 people including 1 scout.

this. in ur topic u said u pushed fi lmfao what a load of ****, u crashed and so cp left and came back and within seconds u were pushed south of clw getting raped

also..that tlp vs fi scuffle, fi and tlp weren't fighting before that lol, fi were running to clw to regroup and tlp attacked a few fi, wasn't a fight..then eop rushed and fought tlp, thats when fi went in the fight off tlp and on eop due to the fact that u decided to crash all of our fights.

nice try :/

What a piece of **** topic, sad to see where EOP is going in terms of maturity. You flame a clan for not giving you fights with half your opts, as if you wouldn't do the same. I don't understand how you can even talk about slumps after slumping for basically 2 years straight(since you lost full out vs FI in -08), you're not making any friends with topics like this and it will cost you dearly when your 15 minutes of glory are over.

Also thanks for the bank today EOP, prolly killed your returners more than all other clans combined :happy:

128250368099.gif

Recent Activity for Drunkin R2h: I killed Y Ur Hp G0n3 [0724/07/2010] Levelled up Runecrafting (0730) [0724/07/2010]

Doesn't look like one eop member

:X

I don't always play on Drunkin r2h smart *** ;)

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

this. in ur topic u said u pushed fi lmfao what a load of ****, u crashed and so cp left and came back and within seconds u were pushed south of clw getting raped

also..that tlp vs fi scuffle, fi and tlp weren't fighting before that lol, fi were running to clw to regroup and tlp attacked a few fi, wasn't a fight..then eop rushed and fought tlp, thats when fi went in the fight off tlp and on eop due to the fact that u decided to crash all of our fights.

nice try :/

CP regrouped on another hill and by the time they came back you were cleared.

Every week you make excuses, for not fighting us, then for why you lost when we are forced to come after you and crash fights.

This is why you are 5 saturdays without a win.

7431051924523195.png

I don't always play on Drunkin r2h smart *** ;)

Drunkinaboxwut

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

eop, just needs to focus on foe and mm, don't try to fight clans that are almost half your opts, and if they don't wan't to fight you guys, then you guys just crash them, why don't you guys fight foe or mm? instead of fi and tlp, you guys had 77 people today, foe 81-85 and mm 80, fight them instead of crashing clans that are half your opts. i don't wanna flame you guys but, it's really getting annoying all those crashes, i know you guys are a good clan, but if you guys wanna keep a good reputation, don't crash the outnumbered clans and fight the clans with even opts :) ok, foe and mm have more experience, but if you guys keep gettin better numbers you can defeat them :)

eop, just needs to focus on foe and mm, don't try to fight clans that are almost half your opts, and if they don't wan't to fight you guys, then you guys just crash them, why don't you guys fight foe or mm? instead of fi and tlp, you guys had 77 people today, foe 81-85 and mm 80, fight them instead of crashing clans that are half your opts. i don't wanna flame you guys but, it's really getting annoying all those crashes, i know you guys are a good clan, but if you guys wanna keep a good reputation, don't crash the outnumbered clans and fight the clans with even opts :) ok, foe and mm have more experience, but if you guys keep gettin better numbers you can defeat them :)

We only saw FOE/MM once today, and we fought both of them.

We're sorry to everyone else for the crashing, we're really just after Fi, if no-one else gives Fi fights then we're happy to have a crashfree saturday.

7431051924523195.png

we did fight foe and mm today, idiot.

why are you posting?

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

We fought Foe/MM ;D

We only saw FOE/MM once today, and we fought both of them.

We're sorry to everyone else for the crashing, we're really just after Fi, if no-one else gives Fi fights then we're happy to have a crashfree saturday.

why are you guys still crashing clans half you opts than? just fight foe and mm more, you guys lost against foe, so why not try again instead of crashing clans?

why are you guys still crashing clans half you opts than? just fight foe and mm more, you guys lost against foe, so why not try again instead of crashing clans?

lol do u really need to ask

9kqihk.png