Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This ain't p2p pcl.

Jonty

lol

isn't it normal that fi keeps running from you guys? they had like half your opts. i know it's bored if you don't get fights, but why crash fights? if you know theres a fight between 2 clans, just look for other clans, there are like 2-3 more clans you can fight.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited our ending opts in each fight if it makes CP happy, we didn't get exact ending opts counts in either fight, they were just estimates, but meh.

and@pr0 timez, we crash FI because they told us we were going to get beaten today, only to get disappointed by not getting 1 decent fight with them.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

What a piece of **** topic, sad to see where EOP is going in terms of maturity. You flame a clan for not giving you fights with half your opts, as if you wouldn't do the same. I don't understand how you can even talk about slumps after slumping for basically 2 years straight(since you lost full out vs FI in -08), you're not making any friends with topics like this and it will cost you dearly when your 15 minutes of glory are over.

Also thanks for the bank today EOP, prolly killed your returners more than all other clans combined :happy:

We're not looking for friends.

It's 2010.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

CP regrouped on another hill and by the time they came back you were cleared.

Every week you make excuses, for not fighting us, then for why you lost when we are forced to come after you and crash fights.

This is why you are 5 saturdays without a win.

fi weren't cleared, cp left for a total of like 10-20 seconds. you didn't push fi south, you went south because that's when cp came and pushed you..make of it what you will, i'm done with this topic. dont feel like wasting my time arguing with ignorant eop members like i did last week lol have fun

isn't it normal that fi keeps running from you guys? they had like half your opts. i know it's bored if you don't get fights, but why crash fights? if you know theres a fight between 2 clans, just look for other clans, there are like 2-3 more clans you can fight.

Same reasons the clans we crash, crash lower level/opts clans.

We are simply the punishers, get over it.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

fi weren't cleared, cp left for a total of like 10-20 seconds. you didn't push fi south, you went south because that's when cp came and pushed you..make of it what you will, i'm done with this topic. dont feel like wasting my time arguing with ignorant eop members like i did last week lol have fun

Just get over it lol, even if you did fight us 1v1 you probably would have been cleared instantly.

We peaked at 80 people today btw.

Video will be up soon.

qOY7v.png

Same reasons the clans we crash, crash lower level/opts clans.

We are simply the punishers, get over it.

hmm, nvm i don't wan't to start a disscussion :P i just wan't to say it's annoying for all the other clans.

lolgood, i think i lose brain cells reading the **** your spam on my topics.

7431051924523195.png

That's just sad. I hope russell or someone comes back to save EOP from you newfags before it falls apart.

Too bad this trip was dedicated to Russell.

It's runescape bro, crashing will continue if you keep running your mouth.

qOY7v.png

If Fi want crashing to cease, Mark must be demoted, booted, and apply to Deathrow.

7431051924523195.png

Too bad this trip was dedicated to Russell.

It's runescape bro, crashing will continue if you keep running your mouth.

I'm clanless but you're free to crash W32 anytime you want, last few times been a blast

128250368099.gif

I know who it's coming from because I back traced it

You've been reported to the state police

and the cyber police

and if you come near my members again

GUESS WHAT

Consenquences w-w-will never be the same

Rofllll

334p4pc.gif