Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This ain't p2p pcl.

Jonty

eop, just needs to focus on foe and mm, don't try to fight clans that are almost half your opts, and if they don't wan't to fight you guys, then you guys just crash them, why don't you guys fight foe or mm? instead of fi and tlp, you guys had 77 people today, foe 81-85 and mm 80, fight them instead of crashing clans that are half your opts. i don't wanna flame you guys but, it's really getting annoying all those crashes, i know you guys are a good clan, but if you guys wanna keep a good reputation, don't crash the outnumbered clans and fight the clans with even opts :) ok, foe and mm have more experience, but if you guys keep gettin better numbers you can defeat them :)

I wouldent post unless you actually know your facts, we fought both.

334p4pc.gif

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought you wouldve given a **** reply, thx for admitting

cya

Now this is his final post....i only read these topics to lol at fi crying once again

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

I'm sorry but no one gives a **** about ur Saturday

Tell that to the dozen or so Fi posting their flames allover pw please.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

just wondering in your video when we were fighting "TLP: at the hills where was TLP or did u think the golden capes were TLP L

Curious as to where that other quotation mark went.

And if you're wondering why we crash fights, it's because we have an issue with your clan(or the clan you are fighting(we don't hate tlp,cp)), and we won't stop until we feel the issue is resolved.

We don't crash all fights just because we can. We let clans fight who we like..

17413692.gif

Chaotic vs. Intense Redemption today at altar.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

That's just sad. I hope russell or someone comes back to save EOP from you newfags before it falls apart.

:confused:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Being bored isn't an excuse for crashing :O

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Fatality is in a slump? LoL I see why everyone hates eop cuz of that dumb attitude that your ranks have I.e. The clan hopper swoop and jonty. I'm dissapointed in old pker lol'd you guys would make no history in the top 3 clans so gl with w.e you have ATM rofl

2nqs6xyfixed.png

i honestly had respect for EOP before all this started, sad to see EOP acting cocky when one your members i'm friends with said you were never.

Anyways, as for you saying that Fatality is in a slump I don't think you've been to our trips in november-december of 2009. Only time i was really convinced FI was slumping was when we pulled like 6 people to a p2p trip and 12 people to a f2p trip. It was when we got knocked off the top 10 clan list and went from # 1 to rock bottom. That's a real slump. Pulling 50 people to a f2p trip isn't one. I thought EOP would understand since they were in one themselves

Anyways i'm done with all the arguing and flaming. It just causes problem and maybe is one of the reason why clan warring isn't as fun as it used to be. We used to have friendly clan rivalries and spam GF in edge with respect for each other. It's obviously not the same any more =/

~signin off

9kqihk.png

Fatality is in a slump? LoL I see why everyone hates eop cuz of that dumb attitude that your ranks have I.e. The clan hopper swoop and jonty. I'm dissapointed in old pker lol'd you guys would make no history in the top 3 clans so gl with w.e you have ATM rofl

Might want to check out your facts, i joined eop when malice closed, but alright. Not sure how to respond to everything else you said as i have no idea what you were trying to say.

And blck, our lowest pull to a saturday trip was 39 in our recent "slump", so it seems as if you're getting pretty close to that.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.