Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure world...

Clicks

I think I speak for all of us, that the pure world is dieing off, slowly but surely. I'm quite frustrated that the summer hasn't defined any means of a come back for the pure world.

The pure world....

As the year progresses, 2010 seems to be the beggining of the end with clans dieing off being replaced with weaker, unstable clans. The pure world was not able to maintain any sort've competition in PCT, leading PCT to be cancelled. Where as, in previous years, PCT competetions were popular among all branches of clans. If we look back into past times, events such as PCT fostered many competitors that with took these events very seriously... I think I also speak for all of us when I say step it up...

Share your comments...

I have a few general questions..

Do you think the pure world is fine?

Do you think less competition is good / bad?

Do you think school coming will hurt the clan world more than usual?

My personal oppinion..

I think the pure world is in fair condition, grading scale can be compared to the condition of a car. Bad, Fair, Good, Excellent.

I feel less competition is good.

I feel the upcoming school year will hurt the pure world more than usual.

Pure world was at its prime in 2005-2006 and there were maybe 7-8 competing clans total.

PCT failed this year because it was organized poorly, gf walli.

Personally I haven't had much fun with pure clans since wildy died. Fix that please.

128250368099.gif

It's just changed. Yeah after the past 'PCT's, you can't blame clans for not signing up.

What is a realistic way of the pure world turning fun again.

It is fun? Maybe stop the crashing

How do you think the pure world is going?

Going great. I enjoy less clans. Less clans means less crashing

It's just changed. Yeah after the past 'PCT's, you can't blame clans for not signing up.

What is a realistic way of the pure world turning fun again.

It is fun? Maybe stop the crashing

How do you think the pure world is going?

Going great. I enjoy less clans. Less clans means less crashing

yeh the crashing is getting pretty lame

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Old news bruv, don't see the pure world lasting very long. Soon just very soon clans will be accepting 40 defence, just how we said back in '07-08' that 30 def would be accepted soon.

Now every single clan except FOE and MM accept it.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

The pure world has been dieing forever, there has been over 40 topics, about you guys complaining. There is no sense for people to keep ranting, because the clan leaders do not want to change there style of leading, which is making the pure world die. The only thing thats making the community worse, is the rivalies. There not even fun anymore, its just a bunch of idiots, who are posting a topic, or a fake one trying to get there e-rep up. Honestly its sickening and stupid. The fun rivalries, people would have fun actually like divinity and malice. Foe and MM just flame, and its so stupid. Than you got the other idiots who are hacking other clans sites. Its just patheitc. So if I were you i'd stop making these stupid topics, thats my opinion.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Just going to post the same thing I put on the other topic.

More useless topics yay....

Pure world is not dying just because there are less clan.

The numbers haven't disappear they are just more condensed.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Yeah well theres less clans that there use to be + theres less pk worlds and theres alot of clan rivalries and people want's to take revenge because clan leaders are less mature then before (in every fken clan). The crashes, flames etc, will stop when every clans will be slumping.