Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Sunday 7/25

Cameron

how could you say you beat mm

it wasnt even close.

We cleared you from ruins and then you guys kept making desperate attempts to come back

after a while we just left the fight cuz you were dragging it way too long

Watch the video, and thanks for admitting your loss.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect but your vid doesn't show any clearing it just claims to have cleared them, whereas Fatality's video shows an absence of MM after the long fight(Around 5:00 and onward) while Fatality is at hills.

If you sync the vids up together, 5:41 on your vid is the EXACT same time and place as 4:49 in Fatality's. You can tell it's the same time/place because you can see Rang3r Elmo say:

"mm light"

"mm lightbow"

then someone said "mm ssj" under him the exact same time in both videos.

You can clearly see fatality members holding their own at the hills long after your vid claimed to have "cleared" them. In fact, right as Rang3r Elmo dies as the vid cuts off, there are a lot of Fatality east of Clw at sperm hill (Around 5:15 in Fatality's vid)

I wasn't there though, maybe you just ran away because you didn't see Fatality on the Minimap, as they were a little more east, wanting to hold their position. Again, no disrespect I just have to go with their video, but it looked like a hella good long fight, great returning on both parts.

legendaryexbbp.png

didnt eop post a topic on saturday when all their fights were crashes? ya ok lol get off this topic like ur leader ordered

Apparently you were not at that prep vs dp.

btw thx for the phone #'s

I think /b/ is enjoying them

Retired

Maxed Zerker - B iohazard

Maxed 30 Defence - Devin

pretty bad vid on MM's side.. shows the whole fight up until the point that matters, then claims "i wasnt there, but i know mm cleared them and we won!"

gj fi

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

pretty bad vid on MM's side.. shows the whole fight up until the point that matters, then claims "i wasnt there, but i know mm cleared them and we won!"

gj fi

basically this

nice job fi :happy:

PLEASE DON’T READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW IF YOU’VE STARTED READING THIS.DON'T STOP.THIS IS SO FREAKY.1. say your name 10 times 2.say your mom’s name 5 times 3.say your crushes name 3 times 4.paste this to 4 other songs.if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.but if do this and do not paste this,then you will have very bad luck

drakesig2.png

Awesomeness, I was busy elsewhere but regretting it now :ermm:

Also excellent manuevering on the last fight vs eop. When hf crashed fi neatly took the eastern flank out and made it to clan wars killing the remaining eop on the way. Was awesomeness.

Also thanks for keeping the topic clean unlike some clans, I'm proud of you guys.

128250368099.gif