Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy Birthday DP!! =)

-Tayyab-

28chso9.png

We expected a very competitive day, with DP's anniversary, and a lot of other clans having great pulls to midweek preps/friday trips. Unfortunately the lil green guys couldn't offer us much more then a few mains today;

(15:54:53) <%Cake_N_Gravy> hey does any1 have a main lol

(15:55:02) <@[Fi]0n3|cody> yes

(15:55:23) <%Cake_N_Gravy> cody what cb lol

(15:55:29) <@[Fi]0n3|cody> 118 i think

(15:55:35) <%Cake_N_Gravy> set it up at clw

So instead we had some good fights with MM & DP. This trip is dedicated to Old P K 3 R to thank him for giving us EoP and his continual support of this clan nearly 5 years on. Not only was Russel in attendance today, but Harv and Mike made appearances too =)

eoptube2.jpg

EOPVideo:

2uyqdzd.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: 70

Mayhem Makers Starting: 62

We headed to cw trees as we heard DP was about, however upon arrival we saw that FOE had gotten there first. Not crashing like the honorable clan we are, we headed north and walked right into MM between sperm hill and clan wars. They took up position on the tip, however after about 2 minutes of fighting we had pushed them around to the east side of the hill, then cleared the last few at hillies hut.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~55

Mayhem Makers Ending: 0

2uyqdzd.png

We quickly banked at fog and got prayer, and heard TLP were at Stealing Creation. We rushed them on the bottom of green hill, pushing them into SC after about 20 seconds. We walked back up onto the hill only to be rushed by MM.

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~55

We slowly applied pressure from the south, pushing MM off the hill until TLP hit us from behind. We ignored TLP and looked to sweep up the remaining MM, when CP hit TLP from behind, allowing us to fully concentrate on MM and push the last few into 1v1. Can't really claim a win on this as 2 clan hit us from behind, but yah, just sayin` it happened.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 53

Mayhem Makers Ending: ~15-20 in 1v1

2uyqdzd.png

Thinking TLP and CP were still there fighting, we got a quick fallin and rerushed green hill. Unfortunately FOE who without us knowing were ac'ing the fight had already came in and cleared everyone, so when we rerushed it became 55 EoP vs 9000 FOE, which resulted in us getting cleared. Thanks for the ac though <3

2uyqdzd.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers vs Fatality

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~55

Fatality Starting: Not enough

We heard MM was at dwarves, so we headed up to get a cleaner fight then the last. As we were walking up we ended up going through CP vs Fi which was just north of trees. We subconsciously split into two units. Team Alpha consisting of ~50 EoP headed north to fight MM, while "Team Slump", consisting of 15-20 of our finest, stayed back to snipe out Fi from behind. After collecting our green capes, we headed north to join our brothers in battle. We quickly pushed MM from dwarves back towards 1v1, clearing the majority of them before they ran south and up the bh steps.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~60

Mayhem Makers Ending: ~15 in 1v1

Fatality Ending:The level 118 mains.

2uyqdzd.png

A large group of mains were coming to the stairs so we wen't through the crater to bank. Upon arriving at the southern crater entrance we saw DP stacked outside. With low opts, no food or prayer we decided to rush them. We held it for a long time but eventually we were pushed back into the crater. DP shat brixx and spammed our irc, So we decided to get a proper run in with them.

2uyqdzd.png

Eruption of Pures vs Destructive Pures

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~70

Destructive Pures Starting: 75 incl. mains

Now with prayer, food and full opts, we rushed DP on sperm hill. Our constant pressure slowly gave us the advantage until we gave it one last push and knocked them back to edgeville. Chins up.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 54

Destructive Pures Ending: 0

2uyqdzd.png

Eruption of Pures Starting:~70

Destructive Pures Starting:~75 incl. mains

They wanted another attempt, so we rushed them at the Altar gap. Again it was a good fight but resulted in us being the victors. Sorry for raining on your anniversary lads :X

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~55

Destructive Pures Ending: 0

2uyqdzd.png

With DP deciding to end, we were actually the last clan out, so we decided to end with a bs fest after a fun 2 hour trip; Our only regret not seeing much of Fi, keep at it boys =)

2uyqdzd.png

EOPictures: (IN ORDER :o)

eopmm1.png

eopmm2.png

eopmm3.png

eopmm4.png

eopmm5.png

eopmm6.png

eopmm7.png

eopmm8.png

eopmm9.png

eoptlp1.png

eopmm1.png

eopmm2.png

eopmm3.png

eopmm4.png

eopmm5.png

eopmmtlp.png

eopfoecptlp.png

eopfoe.png

eopfoe2.png

eopcpfi.png

eopcpfi1.png

eopmm.png

eopmm2.png

eopmm3.png

eopmm4.png

eopmm5.png

eopmm6.png

eopdp.png

eopdp2.png

eopdp3.png

eopdp4.png

eopdp5.png

eopdp6.png

eopdp7.png

eopdp8.png

eopdp9.png

eopdp10.png

eopdp11.png

eopdp12.png

eopdp1.png

eopdp2.png

eopdp3.png

eopdp4.png

eopdp5.png

eopdp6.png

eopdp7.png

eopdp8.png

eopdp9.png

eopdp10.png

eopdp11.png

Holy **** Ashley takes a lot of pictures.

#Clan-EoP

WwW.EoP-RS.com

P.S. Ty to Jonty for making this topic,

he wasnt online at the time so i posted it ;D

mosthelpful.png
mostactive.png

www.eop-rs.com-1283040044-U3.png

nice work

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Your topics is full of ********, kid. Don't bother to make a topics because you guys have to lie.

orly? like?

Gj EOP, and darn you for beating us :P

Nonetheless, good fights and all DP had fun.

You 2 was fun.

stop flamebaiting in your topic please

LOL.

mosthelpful.png
mostactive.png

www.eop-rs.com-1283040044-U3.png

explain to me how crashing MM twice and us leaving equals a win lmfao?

Last clan standing? idk

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

EOP doing work!

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Good fights to all clans today, we had alot of fun. I really enjoyed this trip, especially the DP run-in at sperm hill, it was a pretty long and intense fight, I survived with 0 food at like 25 hp lol. And kyle, im not so sure about crashing because I wasn't on for part of the trip, but I know our first fight at sperm hill definately wasn't crashed. No hard feelings though, was a fun day overall.

Gj to our opponents and happy 2nd anniversary to DP, hopefully there will be more to come. :cool:

thekingu.png

I love seeing you accuse us of having mains when we have pictures of around 7 mains attacking Fatality members some in our own capes, and some in your capes. I'm not going to say that you brought them, because quite frankly I have no proof that they are yours, but you have no real proof either. That quote was taken completely out of context, but I have no reason to argue so here you go:

100730151702.png

100730181644o.png

100730182826a.png

100731092244.png

100731092413.png

eopmains1.png

eopmains2.png

eopmains3.png

eopmains4.png

eopmains5.png

eopmains6.png

We didn't bring mains, and if you can claim we did, we can claim you did. Good job nonetheless, but this main thing is ridiculous.

15zs5ro.jpg

I dont really be bothered with mains, I know for a fact we don't bring any, im not gonna say you guys do but I mean....I have seen FI ranks show up to trips on mains before...not that it makes much of a difference, but isn't Like M0nk 41 def?

thekingu.png

I love seeing you accuse us of having mains when we have pictures of around 7 mains attacking Fatality members some in our own capes, and some in your capes. I'm not going to say that you brought them, because quite frankly I have no proof that they are yours, but you have no real proof either. That quote was taken completely out of context, but I have no reason to argue so here you go:

100730151702.png

100730181644o.png

100730182826a.png

100731092244.png

100731092413.png

eopmains1.png

eopmains2.png

eopmains3.png

eopmains4.png

eopmains5.png

eopmains6.png

We didn't bring mains, and if you can claim we did, we can claim you did. Good job nonetheless, but this main thing is ridiculous.

41Defw00t is a main, in your cc.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I dont really be bothered with mains, I know for a fact we don't bring any, im not gonna say you guys do but I mean....I have seen FI ranks show up to trips on mains before...not that it makes much of a difference, but isn't Like M0nk 41 def?

He was hacked, he recently got a new pure to use, and I never accused you of bringing mains. I was saying that we have just as much reason to believe you brought mains as you do that we did, the pictures above prove my point.

He scouts on that account, but I presume he got fed up with dieing by mains.

15zs5ro.jpg