Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What have I missed in 2 years?

gaogier

Alright im risking a lot by writing this,

Jagex will more then likely send mercenaries to my house and try to assassinate me for saying this, but im telling you man leave while you still can, JAgex has us trapped in this game for eternity. Once you play you can never stop and not because its fun but because jagex drugs us into playing 10 hours every day even though we have no fun whatsoever.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Me quit coz of all the stupid updates and nothing improving.

Oh and the Pure World decline rapidly.... 30 defence is supposedly pure now and all clans do is crash each other.

If you feel like playing "Runescape" play Battlescape, it's better and less addictive. - Which makes me think... What makes Runescape so addictive and private servers not?

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Me quit coz of all the stupid updates and nothing improving.

Oh and the Pure World decline rapidly.... 30 defence is supposedly pure now and all clans do is crash each other.

If you feel like playing "Runescape" play Battlescape, it's better and less addictive. - Which makes me think... What makes Runescape so addictive and private servers not?

Maybe because every **** server like Battlescape has overpowerd DBolts Never splashing barrage and constant hero specs. Not fun after awhile just gets boreing, Runescape is never ending with so much more to do with more features and crap.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

• 2 weeks later...