Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ello

Derrick

Calamity :]

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

To be honest, you should come check out Corrupt Pures. We are doing well every weekend, and I think you would enjoy that. They are a pretty solid clan, from what I have seen so far. Good luck finding a clan that suits your interests.

To be honest, you should come check out Corrupt Pures. We are doing well every weekend, and I think you would enjoy that. They are a pretty solid clan, from what I have seen so far. Good luck finding a clan that suits your interests.

I think he's still in MM. He's looking for a clan for his junior pure.

what happened to tribulation? rofl

and join some **** clan, they probs wont offer on here, but cx zenith as ppl said, gl

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Complexity - Zenith cheats with everything they do. I would rather you not multi-clan but I mean, **** it's your choice. Zenith really isn't even good, they have #'s because they mass recruit. **** warring, organization, community, etc.

Good luck with what ever baby clan you choose though.

anguish is re opening with an all star line up, to meet some of the staff check out #polo, or idle #anguish

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF