Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FINAL OWNAGE ELITE VS MAYHEM MAKERS

Alec Eaz y

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who has it?

• Foe
    • Mm

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foe, since MM only bring like 5~ people in mith like they do on their normal pk trips. So I expect there to be only 5~ MM in mithril and the rest in pink robes :-) If they bring more.. then shame on them!

I'm going to watch. Hopefully it'll be a good 100 vs 100 fight. Wishing both clans goodluck.

heartline8.gif

Foe, since MM only bring like 5~ people in mith like they do on their normal pk trips. So I expect there to be only 5~ MM in mithril and the rest in pink robes :-) If they bring more.. then shame on them!

I'm going to watch. Hopefully it'll be a good 100 vs 100 fight. Wishing both clans goodluck.

we dont need mith to win we got good tekkers

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

we dont need mith to win we got good tekkers

Losing almost matched opts vs 60s in mith says more about MM :D. Ok a promiss is a promiss. I expect almost all MM in pink robes with like ~5 in armour. If not you're not the clan you used to say you were during pk trips >:O

heartline8.gif

Going to be a close fight, i believe FOE will prevail based on their recent momentum going into this war. It will definantly be one for the books since MM is number 1 f2p full out since they beat FOE last time

Guest rya n xpp
your pure has 6 def and 61 attack start over. That makes your post invalid.

nuff said.

to bad it's not his account :cool:

Guest rya n xpp
Too bad I'm black.

Banks whatup son

If you think I'm banks, you're substantially dumber than I thought :cool: