Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#TTC Team Total Corruption Weekly Trip .Ft. Notorious Pkers

Obese Inc

anng43.png

*Note* Wasn't sure where to put this one, please move if it's in the wrong spot.

Being the great leader that i am, i fell asleep 2 hours before the trip and slept until 1 hour into it, shortly after i arrived at the TTC Trip we had just fought some mains and were banking at bounty hunter when NP showed up and barrage DD'd our low levels, they killed around 5-6 People, while the mains they had with them attacked our higher levels but didn't manage to kill them, I told people not to return due to the level gaps at wilderness Volcano and to regroup at our home world.

We were not going to have NP try that sad **** on us, so we asked them for a PKRI in which they declined but said they would hit us again if we went back out, not knowing where they were, but knowing they had a scout nearby we spread above north BH stairs and waited for there approach, after 5 minutes of waiting, we decided to check the only place we thought they could be, inside BH Creator, as we were walking in we seen there fallin heading outside, so we rushed outside, down the stairs and began fighting.

Team TTC Starting: 17

Team TTC Ending: 15

Team NP Starting: 13

Team NP Ending: 0

Team NP Mains Starting: 1

Team NP Mains Ending: 0

Video of the day:

- Ix Virtus Xi's POV, Subscribe :)

Sorry for the lack of Colors and fonts and ****, Not really good at HTML.

Try keep the topic flame free.

Want to join TTC? Visit our recruitment topic here :

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4683

#TTC

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

Sex! TC > NP

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

ty 4 dis support, also sub to ttctube and thanks for the fight np

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

finally out of clw

from the vid it looks more like 17 of you fighting 3 of them who just keep returning 1 at a time lol

They were on top of north stairs and went down 1 by 1 it looked like. The first few got sniped as they went down and then the rest rushed down.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

gj, but looks like np mains you're referring to is one 112 zerk? But you guys had venomxkillz there so it's really not a big deal

looked fun wish I was there

venom is 30 def not 45 and its in ttc

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

#1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Wheres the part where you played hide and seek for about an hour or two/ the constant regroups?

we didn't hide anywhere, we walked around the wild looking for people to fight, your scouts could have told you that. we dont sit in single untill we find somoene to barrage DD, some of us actually go looking for propper fights.

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

Wheres the part where you played hide and seek for about an hour or two/ the constant regroups?

you mean where was the part where np took 2 hours to mass whilst we went and defeated the only people that would fight us?

thats was all trip because it went for about 2 hours, then a 5 minute fight.