Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For Furious and Hugh.

Duval

bannerv1.gif

Chaotic F2P Pk Trip

Video

sfb5u8.png

Today Was one of them day's where you would say. Golly Gee what the hell. Today was a hard day As our Beloved Co leader Furious Aka DogEatter! and our loved Leader Hugh aka Mullet Man Was on holidays and alot of Chaotic expected a minor pull due to a slight slump b\c of all the people going on holidays. We got Ready for a pk trip that turned out to be something Wonderful. Getting a fallin after a 45min mass i asked Fatnose to give me a CC count. When we got the result's My eye's got big and my mouth Dropped. we PEAKED AT 46 PEOPLE. Seeing this i grabbed my inner thug and Put on that Slow Gee Music and gave my speech. Pumping up The vent and My clan we set off for only one thing. Battle.

100807151425.png

sfb5u8.png

Fight Number 1.

The First fight of the Day but yet prob the funniest of all. The cluster War. I died at the start so my video cut's off alot but we held strong and fought off 3 clan's as always. When i finally got my ass back up to Clanwar's we had a postion at the ghost hut and my clan was waiting for there sexy leader :]. I let my staff know i was back and we rush in. You could prob tell what im about to say next. Chaotic DID WORK. Holding our ground and fighting wave after wave of hit's from Lpc we got ahold of the fight and slowly cleared off Df and the other clan's who kept hitting and running away. Then Boom Cx hit and its getting chaotic. Low on food and prayer we hold Ground on the hill. But unlucky us Cp came in With a Crashing Bang to end our glory filled Fight.

Chaotic - 47/43 -Returner's Ofc-

Df ~25/5-6 [in Clanwar's]

Zenith ~35?/10-15 [in Clanwar's]

Cx - ~55/~ heard you pulled 55 but idk.

Cp - ~60/60 im guessing?

sfb5u8.png

Fight Number 2

This fight was Unexpected. We got a little sniff at Cx being at Ca and we wanted some blood after a little encounter of flame's earlier This week. Rushing Towards Ca we see a bunch of White dot's running around the entrance to Ca , Rushing in fast with our CHHHHHH spam we clear the dot's ever so fast and get ready to hit the main cluster. Pushing into Ca we grab the alter and just pretty much kill all the Cx member's there.

Chaotic - 40/35

Cx - ~55/0 i was told 55 again but i could be wrong.

sfb5u8.png

Fight Number 3

Seeing as All the clan's we normally fight were either running from us avoiding us or ended we wanted a little more fun. Hearing Dp hit Ir with lower then normal opt's we wanted some fun. My scouts told me Dp and ir where fighting at Sc and Clearing Ir Fast. We hopped and got ready, As soon as we got to the world Dp got into Sc and we walked to Ca awaiting Dp. Fighting our asses off for what seemed like a Year we finally got cleared. Cx hit our returner's and it was dead end from there, Mad respect to Dp and i really wanted the win. Even tho We lost i still want to share the glory we felt after sticking with Dp for so long.

Chaotic - 43/13 [Ran to Bh]

Dp - ~45/40 - Returner's Ofc dont lie now Dp

sfb5u8.png

Fight Number 4

Seeing what happen before and how close we came to a victory i wanted a Rm raza Agreed and we set out to defend the Great Nipple. DDing in the middle we got ready for a rush. Dp rushes in and we get some fast ko's being on top of the hill, aswell as Dp getting there own Fast ko's for us being dd'ed in the center [My mistake wont happen again]. About 45seconds into the fight Chaotic makes a move as soon as we Do BOOM Eop Come's in For the kill. Im really disappointed in Dp for flamming and spamming my pm with "Call Eop more" when we never called them and im highly ****** at Goop For crashing but he said sorry and said his scout was fail <3Eop. But according to Alot of other Clan's we where winning this fight. i cant say nor will i claim it.

Chaotic - 38/10

Dp - ~30/~ i died When eop rushed so i have no idea if You had any left.

sfb5u8.png

Picture's

100807154634.png

100807152937.png

VkeKT.png

6jhZa.png

GWuzM.png

W3XSM.png

siu9A.png

100807154613.png

100807160757.png

100807161022.png

100807163705.png

100807163720.png

100808052811.png

100808052915.png

100808052946.png

100808053014.png

100808054425.png

100808054507.png

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know this its being updated but it's what we got as of now :\ Sorry im short handed on Gfx Artist and i gotta make do with what is made Please forgive me.

14wc5fo.jpg

When we ran in i was right clicking everywhere trying to find a DP member to pile and i honestly couldn't find any, ended up killing "choobglass" who i believe is in Ch.

The tl;dr, Ch pretty much won at green hill.

Sorry for that, gj on your saturday =)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

1st of all we pulled 49 (our goal was 50 :s)

u crash us 2x at end we fited a clan

1st time after we cleared everyone at sperm hill

2nd time at ca

and u wanted to crash cx v df ...

and u cant claim 2nd war just becuz u crashed us when we only had 20 -.-

logo424157266651344990632.png

Cp didn't had 60 people, we only pulled 50 to our main trip, and we had a mini trip before our real pk trip. We crashed you guys on our mini trip with 15 people :P But you guys al ran into clw so you probably didn't see, it just looked like we had a lot because of the spam, but we only had 15 lol :P

Gj ch :)

just wondering but is there any wins on this topic?

and u cannot call any winner in the dp fight, as eop crashed like 20 seconds into it lol

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

1st Fight: OK We went out with 48 people, we ended that first fight with 45 in CW after cp rushed and we'd already fought 5 clans,

2nd Fight 40-45 starting in that ca fight and we were fighting inside ca (without returners hardly being able to get to us) with Z and then Ir crashes and THEN CY and i see z spamming off gold capes earlier so they were all obviously teaming and failed, 3 in 1, we seen CH coming in and we'd being fighting there for a good 5-10 minutes and we decided 4 clans is too much while such low supplies and food and pots, we should bank our loot, we remassed to 40~

OK ?

I like how you're trying to recreate your image, good luck CH.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

we had 5 invites and 3 app'd right after Thanks mithc what did u do? and yes we are trying to recreate the whole "flame" image im working my ass to gain respect for my clan change my color's around :]

14wc5fo.jpg