Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPR Vs FI Disputed

Am0n

Sunday August 8th CPR and FI decided to have a run in, CPR asked FI how their pull was and they said they had around 50. Later we were informed that their pull during the run in was in the mid 60s CPR's was around 48 at this time.

I'm not saying CPR won this and I'm not saying FI won. What irritates me is how FI tries to deceive there viewers which I will show. I'm not going to be biased by just putting CPR's vid. Im going to put both CPR and FI's vids and let everyone on here have a look. I am in no way a sore loser. I myself wasnt even at the trip. I simply listened in CPR's vent and sat in #Leader watching how everyones trips were going. If I would have watched these two vids and honestly thought FI won then I would have said Good fight and my hat would have been off to them, but that is not how I feel after reviewing both vids.

This is FI's vid if you only watch this I can understand how people would say FI won this no doubt, but after you see ours hopefully you will see how I feel.

Now if you refer back to FI's video of the run in, you can see how they zoom in to cut out the mini map and then say that we didnt continuosly return, whereas in CPR's vid you can see that nothing was edited and the entire screen is in view the entire fight.

Personally I think FI did have the upper hand, considering there opts, but I dont think the fight was anywhere near over yet.

Post what you think, and before you say noone cares just leave the topic and dont post. Im not trying to open up a flame war. I just want everyones opinions. CPR and FI you are both welcome to post if you dont feel the need to flame eachother. If you do then please just leave the topic and let civilized scapers post on this. Thank you

OT: Im very proud of you CPR, your pulls are increasing every week. Best of Luck vs TLP this Thursday, and I cant wait to be able to lead you guys again. Dial Up FTL.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I see this all the time, good to see you made a discussion out of it. There's 2 sides to every run-in, there's a lot of conflict related to this after every weekends set of events

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Very nice topic Shawn, I'm glad it's unbiased. I'm going to post my opinion here after watching both videos:

Ok so as you can see in your own video Fatality cleared CPR as seen here:

100808232155.png

You see about 2 or 3 CPR outside clan wars, agreed?

Now in this shot you see the one CPR outside of Clan Wars because after being cleared he ran out of Clan Wars to the north (see the "we lost" in the clan chat):

100808232221.png

Here you see a few CPR grouping up at the north side of Clan Wars and then them running out:

100808232251.png

100808232254.png

Here is the same scene from our video (notice the pink hat main, and the green cape pure are in the same spots as the above picture):

100809200005.png

Only seconds after this he goes into Clan Wars to our fall in that was clearly there before your rush, watch our video for proof.

For the people that didn't watch the video:

Here is CPR's rush back into the battlefield, notice the line of people in Clan Wars and the absence of the Fatality shown in the first picture? Its because we got a fall in after clearing you from the initial battlefield:

100808232259.png

100808232302.png

The ending of our video clearly shows the part in which you run out of clan wars and our fall in inside Clan Wars, these are just pictures proving that from your own video. We had a fall in well before you rushed, and we had that fall in inside Clan Wars because all of CPR was away from the battlefield (last known location = CLW).

15zs5ro.jpg

@I PK With OJ

I think it depends on how quickly they regroup back outside that you should consider them cleared or not. I know between FOE, TLP, and MM there are a lot of P2P fights which turn into returning battles, which is just regrouping in a new area to continue fighting after losing your previous territory.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Thing that gets me is when I run back up there, there are already 5 CPR members stood right where FI were. Why did FI run from 5 guys? No food, or because they knew we were returning quickly?

30+ Fi wouldn't run from 5 CPR. From our view CPR was cleared so we got a fall in inside Clan Wars as you called all your returners to the north then rerushed when the majority of Fi were falled in inside Clan Wars.

15zs5ro.jpg

IMO, it's CPR's cause CPR is #1 med p2p pfft

JK anyways

Why is Fi fighting 9 month or 10 month old clans? o.0

Btw, I though Fi and CPR were cool?

CPR had a great pull, and have good organization. The amount of time they've been open doesn't matter.

15zs5ro.jpg

We are cool, just neither of us could find a run in. This isnt an argument really its just to gather opinions, and spark some conversation lol.

am0ns.jpg

@I PK With OJ

I think it depends on how quickly they regroup back outside that you should consider them cleared or not. I know between FOE, TLP, and MM there are a lot of P2P fights which turn into returning battles, which is just regrouping in a new area to continue fighting after losing your previous territory.

Their regroup was about 5-10 people, and we were already spamming gf cpr with 50+ falled in.

We could've run back out and cleared you 1 by 1 as you returned while the 20+ mains took out our high levels and while waiting to get crashed by competing clans, but we chose not to.

And you cant judge your opts based on the minimap since the white dots in our vids are mostly mains, not your clan.

45w2jk.gif

I think if the run in wouldve been at Dwarves or someplace more remote we could have had a clear decision, but being where it was made it to difficult. CLW run in on a P2P world doesnt make much sense to me. It's way to easy to return. FI had us down to like 4 guys, and in a split second we had 25-30 rushing back out again. It couldve went on like that back and fourth all day until someone decided to come crash. Im sure if FI would have stayed out our remass/rush wouldve been able to take them down to where they had us, and then they would have returned just like we did, ETC ETC.

am0ns.jpg

I think if the run in wouldve been at Dwarves or someplace more remote we could have had a clear decision, but being where it was made it to difficult. CLW run in on a P2P world doesnt make much sense to me. It's way to easy to return. FI had us down to like 4 guys, and in a split second we had 25-30 rushing back out again. It couldve went on like that back and fourth all day until someone decided to come crash. Im sure if FI would have stayed out our remass/rush wouldve been able to take them down to where they had us, and then they would have returned just like we did, ETC ETC.

I can agree with that :)

15zs5ro.jpg

Looks like FI cleared you guys or at least pushed most of CPR to clw. FI probably thought you guys were cleared/single, so they decided to claim the win and bounce. CPR had a return group and recharged late, picking on the few FI stragglers still in the wildy, so it looks like FI were running away...

FI won imo, but you guys did alright being out-opted

I can agree with that :)

Happy to come to an agreement =), come support the prep this Thursday TLP vs CPR =)

am0ns.jpg

We were still north of fatality in the vid you can't see us but we were rapping around fatality to the east and north then we called a push onto sperm hill and the lates came. Nonetheless, I agree fatality was beating us but pushing the sperm hill group into clan wars isnt a clear when we had a northeast, north group.

lol I don't understand why we're even debating this, we cleared you and you had 5 guys rush s hill and kill stragglers... then you desperately tried to lure us into a 2v1 vs you and eop.

45w2jk.gif