Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My new lilguy

Ch1cken

7/10

Call me oldschool, I hate having my HP near my combat lvl. Other than that very nice.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

nice stats

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

yuck low hp and 60 attack. 50 is where it's at with 13 pray.

No it's not. I'm not sure where you got that from. 60 Attack with 13 Prayer works perfectly fine actually. The low hp and prayer is what makes me good. If you would play the game you would know that it's good :smile:.

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4

No it's not. I'm not sure where you got that from. 60 Attack with 13 Prayer works perfectly fine actually. The low hp and prayer is what makes me good. If you would play the game you would know that it's good :smile:.

I played and was 50 attack 1 def 99 str 13 pray 94 mage 99 range 90 hp. Never said anything about the low prayer being bad. 13 prayer is my favorite as well. My high hp was rape. And then I got 60 attack and it just sucked. So I might know a little bit about what I'm talking about. :thumbsup:

Arp-1.png

I played and was 50 attack 1 def 99 str 13 pray 94 mage 99 range 90 hp. Never said anything about the low prayer being bad. 13 prayer is my favorite as well. My high hp was rape. And then I got 60 attack and it just sucked. So I might know a little bit about what I'm talking about. :thumbsup:

Yeah, 60 Attack and High hp at 13 Prayer doesn't seem to be that good. With low hp it's amazing so far. How come that you got 60 Attack? :ohmy:

thefallensig4.jpg

Proud ex Leader of The Fallen :4