Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defending

Owen

3 rounds pkri. Problem solved.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Doesn't make sense. Please tell me how you come up with these rules, is there a rule book for RuneScape tactics now? I could care less about what people say lol, I know what's best for my clan and I'll do it. When a clan defends, a clan defends, they don't attack the opposing clan regardless of their distance because thats just plain retarded, and vice versa.

well its called having an "unwritten" rule then, another thing to call it is having some decency to not confuse the other clan whether your charging in or no

also its just cheap to after the fight say "LOLOL U CHEATED U CHARGED WHEN WE WERE 2 STEPS AWAY", cmon now are you seriously thinking about claiming auto wins for the sake of what, nothing?

well its called having an "unwritten" rule then, another thing to call it is having some decency to not confuse the other clan whether your charging in or no

also its just cheap to after the fight say "LOLOL U CHEATED U CHARGED WHEN WE WERE 2 STEPS AWAY", cmon now are you seriously thinking about claiming auto wins for the sake of what, nothing?

Regardless, the attacker can attack whenever they want, where they want. There are no rules against it so it's not wrong.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

There will be no established rule unless PW clamps down on the freedom of Pure clans. It's a choice the leader has to make depending on the variables that come into it such as: Respect, Score, Time, How far away are they, etc etc. In my opinion, I'd like to see clans give more lenience to other clans. For example when another clan sits for you, you should wait til they're ready and clans not going too close.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Regardless, the attacker can attack whenever they want, where they want. There are no rules against it so it's not wrong.

like i said before its just to prevent annoyances, im sure your clan wouldn't want to be kept waiting forever so your guys somehow get d/ced in clanwars and cant back in right?

it might aswell become some new set in stone rule atleast in cwars if you want it that way, nothing "wrong" with it but its normally something clans dont do unless their being faggots

i dont see the point of the thread, it's been this way for almost 3 years now, its like asking if prayer is ok or not, just a quietly acknowledged thing and it shouldn't be some "clan issue" at all or disputed

op should've found something better to complain about

If you get within a retarded distance (I'd define as half a minimap), that's senseless, and the clan should feel free to attack.

You can get a right click, or anything else you may need, from just inside a mini map, for a short time.

Anything else, is just pissing off the clan.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

if you come within the range of a maple short you're fair game to get attacked

my philosophy anyways... there is no reason a clan can come within steps of you and walk around in circles until they feel it is appropriate to attack

if you come within the range of a maple short you're fair game to get attacked

my philosophy anyways... there is no reason a clan can come within steps of you and walk around in circles until they feel it is appropriate to attack

Eh, I kind of don't agree with this. Sometimes if a clan is like enclosed by the trees, you need to get kinda close so that your whole clan doesn't get hugged on the attack...

thats pretty much what I tell clans when i arrange fights(even though i mostly forget). u get within attack range and the fight is on.

that strollin next to u and thinking u auto-win if we attack u retardation pisses me off

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Eh, I kind of don't agree with this. Sometimes if a clan is like enclosed by the trees, you need to get kinda close so that your whole clan doesn't get hugged on the attack...

That's the idea of getting a good defending spot.

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

I completely disagree. Attacking clan should attack first, otherwise they wouldn't be attacking. Defending side is defending where they're at, not being the aggressor and running at the opponent.

If you have a problem with it, ask for 3 run ins.

Sure attack them if they're 2 spaces away from you.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

back in the day if you where on the minimap people would be in a defence [] and just rape you as you ran in not givign a **** if you "attacked" first lol

now clans think that attacking means you need to engage the fight, tell you what enxt prep im having im going to make an example of it and just call for us to hit them as soon as they get close tbh, just for a free win and ***** n giggles

mmflash123.gif

It's very annoying. I agree with everyone else about the defending attack "boundary"

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"