Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DP's Night out..

Rob`Blurred

10fapw2.jpg

IRC Channel: #dpures

Clan Chat: Raza

hrbvjr.png

This week has already been a great week for DP, in both P2P and F2P, we hoped that the action would follow through into the weekend. We were a little bit disapointed to leave dummies with 47 people but an hour in and our options had increased to around 55.

dpvideos.png

sbuj9f.png

21em2r.png

Our first main fight of the day came against TLP. Despite being out numbered TLP stood their ground and were putting up a great fight. Unfortunately the fight was crashed before an obvious winner became evident.

*Note* I missed this fight so I was told what happened from someone else.

Destructive Pures: 47 |►| Ending: 40~

The Last Pures: 38 |►| Ending: 33~

100814162828.png

100814162842.png

sbuj9f.jpg

2q3aom8.png

After a certain clan constantly on our tails we decided to ask Fatality for a PKRI. They quickly accepted. Unfortunately we knew that a clean fight would be impossible unless we had a clan that could AC. We asked FOE who agreed to help out, thanks A LOT.

The fight began with some impressive spamming from FI but we held our ground, after picking our game up we pushed the remaining Fatality around the side of Sperm hill and pushed them into clan wars.

A few fatality tried to move onto the north volcano during the fight however, FOE were unaware that these people were Fatality members and accidently piled them. (Like 5?)

Destructive Pures: 48, as we rushed. |►| Ending: 41 just as we started to push

Fatality: 48 |►| Ending: 5~ or so inside clan wars

100814215035.png

100814215154.png

100814215211.png

100814215217.png

sbuj9f.jpg

21em2r.png

After our first fight against TLP being crashed, we wanted a rematch. We had word that they were in our world in the hut so we rushed in. We stayed stacked inside the hut, piling well. Together we were able to kill the last TLP before hopping out, before the crash.

Destructive Pures: 50 |►| Ending: 39ish

The Last Pures: 41 |►| Ending: 0

100814174205.png

100814174216.png

sbuj9f.jpg

Not going to make this topic only showing our wins as we did lose today. We had word that EOP were in single, so we DD'd on sperm hill. Despite holding our ground for a while, EOP pushed us back into clan wars, GJ and GF EOP.

Destructive Pures: 45 |►| Ending: 5~ish

Erruption of Pures: 55 |►| Ending: ~35

We were also involved in a huge cluster, but things were way to confusing to write about that as I have NO CLUE what the heck happened lol.

sbuj9f.jpg

Topic made by Str_I3arrage|[DP]Ben

THANKS FOR READING OUR TOPIC

xbiag6.jpg

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good trip today DP :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

After our first fight against TLP being crashed, we wanted a rematch. We had word that they were in our world in the hut so we rushed in. We stayed stacked inside the hut, piling well. Together we were able to kill the last TLP before hopping out, before the crash.

Destructive Pures: 44 |►| Ending: 35ish

The Last Pures: 41 |►| Ending: 0

It was confirmed by 2 of your ranks (and our scouts) that you had 50

100814174608.png

^ your cc before the 2nd fight

gfs though, hopefully we can get more fights next weekend.

Sorry if foe killed a few fi on tht ne hill, i was told they were zenith or sum small clan and were crashing/causing a nuisance... didnt really have much effect mainly jus kept a can in single =]

#TEAM-WALLI

i was dragging a few dp and then got owned by foe in the run in :{ owell gf and i heard the fight wasnt over eop crashed when i was hopping to return

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6323/100814215229.png

I'd say the fight was over.

I've edited in the bit about FOE, GF nonetheless, was fun.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Fun trip, you didn't use any of my pics!

Ben, you also left out how we feasted on the clusterwar at the beginning of the trip clearing Z, CX, CH, and CPR before the other clans came out.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png