Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defiance Pk Trip

xVideos

defiance.png

We started our trip with 30 People... Complexity pmed me and said help us since its 2v1 ... Zenith + Chaotic.. We rushed and pushed Chaotic away to fight them solo... And BOOM Cx raped Z... We owned Ch ...

Round 2 ... Big clusterwar ... IL, Z, Ch, Cx, Cpr, dF, etc etc .. we actually were holding Ca but ye at the end EOP rushed then FOE rushed .. Meh we regrouped

We had a track on Chaotic... We rushed them and completly cleared them north at hillz... Then we see IR south .. We're like GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET US! xD

We cleared them both and regrouped ... We heard IR and CH are teaming up .. So we were preparred with 40 People ... To fight IR and CH.

The Longest Pure War STARTED!

Defiance + Crimson Project Vs Intense Redemption + Chaotic

Video:

We were defending Ca and Ch rushed first .. then IR rushed and went inside Alter .. so they could get us from north and south .. we ran north and cleared them both .. IR regrouped south of CA .. And we were fightihg IR after clearing Ch ...

We clear IR and Ch re-rushing .. then IR re-rushing .. Then they regrouped and re-rushing again! We regroup at 18 Portals and rush CA again ... And so on...

at the end we had our last regroup at Bh quick .. and we were like WTF AFTER 2 HOURS WE STILL GOT 30 People left! we re-rushed Portals and were clearing last IR members .. Chaotic was cleared at that time ..

We went back inside Bh and see IR+CH spamming Victory! Gf dF & Cpr... they still got 30 People left.. (15 IR / 8 Ch)

While we still have 30 Members left ... we just completly outspammed them and even said .. lets finish this .. We went outside and were waiting for 5Min ...

After that we just went back inside and called a dismiss .. People finally logged and then they started to spam .. Rematch! .. Man ... I think we can call this as a win ... We really did win.

CP wasn't even there

On overal .. We wrote history baby! Respect IR for returning with gear

Pictures:

100814230239.png

100814234522.png

After clearing Ch .. Rushing IR

100814234620.png

----------------------- The Longest Pure War! --------------------

100815000326.png

100815000424.png

100814184054.png

100815000537.png

The No-Iteming returning starts here:

100815001422.png

100815001823.png

100815002717.png

100815003941.png

Our first regroup after 1hour fighting:

100815004701.png

100815005338.png

No-Iteming!

100815005742.png

100815011220.png

100815011226.png

Ending!

100815013344.png

100815013457.png

100814183616.png

Before Ch says anything :P This is ending

100815014426.png

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, any baits or flames will be dealt with and you will be suspended or banned from the forums, depending on your current warn level. And it doesn't matter who you are, so please don't be an internet warrior/hero, it really means nothing. So think before you say and be mature.

Second of all, Red vs Blue was longer. :blush:

Third of all, good job.

Gf CDF - hopefully we'll get more action packed fights like today - regardless of winner.

Omni is my internet warrior hero idol with his Gaara avatar.

That is all.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

GJ to all clans, any fight that lasted that long took dedication. it looked fun, unfortunately i couldn't be there due to work :(

<3 df, <3 cpr, <3 chaotic, <3 ir.

hopefully this will be flame-free. <3

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

Watch the video, you can see 20+ IR & CH at bounty hunter at the end, i don't see how you can claim a win lol.

Whenever they said they cleared us we said "go out". Instead we rushed out to 18 ports, waited for about 5-10 mins. Thats when we went back to BH saw they were gone and claimed the win.

This is why clans shouldn't team, anyways in the vid it looks like df won.

Good job guys, keep it up

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Whenever they said they cleared us we said "go out". Instead we rushed out to 18 ports, waited for about 5-10 mins. Thats when we went back to BH saw they were gone and claimed the win.

Don't talk anymore, last time i'm telling you.

Go to sleep little boy.

This is why clans shouldn't team, anyways in the vid it looks like df won.

Good job guys, keep it up

u2 im proud of u mr reject boy <333333333333333333333333333333

Also, keep your laughs to yourself about what Zo said, keep it in IRL and don't type anything about it.

That video shows us controlling the entire fight...

I watched the first seconds of the vid, and it shows us taking control of CA lol, therefore I'll label your statement as invalid.

I watched the first seconds of the vid, and it shows us taking control of CA lol, therefore I'll label your statement as invalid.

Fights aren't decided in the first seconds.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Whoa whoa whoa

im confused

so im confused. you posted a vid of your rushing dieing. rushing dieing rerushing and dieing going to bhb to regroup spam alittle let us regroup rerush die rerush again die he returns for 5seconds dies again then goes to portal. you run away right through us holding portals go to bhb and spam. Then call Cp. Go back to Ca die again then rush us at bhb when there is a ton of us there spamming cleared and u run to obby while we are resuppling after clearly clearing you again and spam Cleared when we had like SO MANY PEOPLE OUT SIDE. You just showed 10mins of a huge ass whoopin . we controlled the hole fight every rush you had was controlled by white dot's... its clearly shown LOOK!

Hit the nail right on the head.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

All I can say is, P2P is tomorrow :)

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Whoa whoa whoa

im confused

so im confused. you posted a vid of your rushing dieing. rushing dieing rerushing and dieing going to bhb to regroup spam alittle let us regroup rerush die rerush again die he returns for 5seconds dies again then goes to portal. you run away right through us holding portals go to bhb and spam. Then call Cp. Go back to Ca die again then rush us at bhb when there is a ton of us there spamming cleared and u run to obby while we are resuppling after clearly clearing you again and spam Cleared when we had like SO MANY PEOPLE OUT SIDE. You just showed 10mins of a huge ass whoopin . we controlled the hole fight every rush you had was controlled by white dot's... its clearly shown LOOK!

Hit the nail right on the head.

lolwut.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

You just said the video showed you controlling the entire fight, stop contradicting yourself.

Ok my bad you controlled 3 minutes of the fight and we controlled 2 hours and 42 minutes of the fight.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Watch his vid i swear i just gave a play by play i think i seen that kids bank so many times could name how many super attack pot's he has [18 btw] i mean come on its common sense here guy's WATCH THE VID.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..