Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs MM p2p

Gotcho

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done tlp had fun with the fights... see u next week mm... hopefully this encourages more clans to come to aus/nz trips =D

Something tells me these aus trips will be short lived

if anything this topic completely turned off any other pure clan of coming

tlp mad

Something tells me these aus trips will be short lived

if anything this topic completely turned off any other pure clan of coming

tlp mad

:confused: These trips aren't mandatory and we go out with the sole intention of having fun pking in small teams..... I'm pretty sure I speak for every tlp rank when I say that we don't give two ***** if any other clan comes out. We went out on these for months any never saw any organized clan out, and I kinda expect it to be that way once again.

I'm tickled if anything

we should do more 1v1 style fights with mm!

thanks for the battle

If they agree to stay in clan wars this time and not run out whenever they were low on food so HF could pick us off.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

I told 13th we made the 2 mains we had with us leave who were simply scouting on a non-mandatory aussie trip where 95% of the time we fight mains/no namers. He said he would fight us at dwarfs with no mains if we didn't bring any/made them leave[which we did do], yet you guys rushed clan wars after I told him we were ready, bringing hf to keep us stuck in clan wars. Cool tactic man.

Also we'd fight you in multi but you wouldn't leave the red dragon isle guarding the entrance on a uphill advantage.

of course we won't walk in their on a downhill barrage clump fuckfest, TLP would love to fight you fairly on an aussie trip, I'd love to have a run in at east drags like old days.

And no ape TLP bringing mains and MM are way different, you bring mains to fight for your clan, we bring mains to scout.

also we don't invite 20 of them..

tlpsplat2wv6.png

lolwut

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF