Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

S U W 0 0 P - Level 87 Pure

S U W 0 0 P

As already most of you know I was

Regular Member -> Honoured -> High Council -> Warlord -> Co-leader -> Leader

in Divinity

And it has recently closed because of Z0MZ0M having IRL Business that he wanted to focus on instead of scaping.

And Phila_Pker other founder agreed with closing it.

And myself I didn't want to lead the clan if they both were agreeing to close it.

So here I am now seeing what clan out there wants me.

The type of clan im looking for. . .

Clan that does several miniwars A DAY in Clanwars or Bh [F2P AND P2P] and does not suck at minis.

For me and P2P i'm not to shabby in P2P warring, but I am willing to get better.

Clan that will not flame me about Divinity, I don't want to deal with that ********.

Clan with good community.

You should understand what im looking for.

ALSO IF YOURE GONNA TRY TO RECRUIT ME.. You HAVE to give a brief statement why I should join you.. DO NOT POST "Join #Blahblah we own" or "#Blahblah" stuff like that.. if so ill just ignore it and will more than likely not join your clan.

Picture of my stats:

statsj.png

2 Def ftw kay

I'm getting 91 range as soon as I get my members pin

After 91 range, getting 94 mage ASAP ice barrage <3

And I have quite a bit of enemies and you're 1 of them and looking at this topic...

Just get the **** off of it if ur going to flame me.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're looking for a clan you're more then welcome to join DV r1n (old dy warlard) came to dv and he really enjoys it so if you're up for it you can give it a ago also dy will alway's be remembered ofc, you're choice tho w/e clan you feel welcome in go for it gl with what ever you do

#dv_clan

http://www.devastation.ipbfree.com/

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

This sucks about Divinity. From March to May, we had decent rivalry going. It was mainly 30 minute preps that were the height of it, and nearly every fight went flame free. I'm glad we became friends after this, and it really sucks to see you guys go. I know this is just suw00p's thread, but I hope he doesn't mind when I extend this invitation to all ex-Dy.

Ok, now for what you want to hear.

You mentioned mini-wars. I'm sure the facts about Veneratio and mini-wars won't surprise you as you have warred us quite frequently. We do mini-war alot, more than most clans I believe. I believe we also win more than most clans. We rarely P2P, and I won't hide that fact, but I think we do more than enough on the F2P end to make up for it.

You want a clan that respects you for Divinity, and I will respect you. The staff will respect you. If any of the members don't respect you, than you can simply talk to a staff member or myself, and we would be able to handle it for you.

You also want a clan with a good community, and I think Veneratio captures that essence. Veneratio was built on a community, that’s what we live off of, and we feel that it vital to everyday life of a clan.

Now the stuff I like to talk about:

Well, excluding PCT, Veneratio is the clan to have the most full out wars this year with 5. We went 4-1 over that, and we understand that we’ll have to lose in order to reach the top. However, please don’t overlook, we were the underdog in 2-3 of those wars that we won.

We’ve also hold more 30 minute preps than most clans. We like to be competitive in these, and try to push clans ahead of us. It’s paid to do so in the past, and we’ll probably do more in the future in the same nature.

I know you like to GOP, so I’m just going to throw in that Veneratio has the highest RC average among any pure clan. ;]

Over the past 2 weeks, I’ve seen you at some of our events, so I really won’t go into any more detail about them. I think you know anything else I have to say about Vo anyways. Snip says hi. (Yeah, I went there.) Information is in my signature. ;D

Will post on both sites aswell.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

tfp clan died? I flamed you but check out MM

we closed not died. and u are the main reason why i wud probly NOT join mm.. but idk

fatality would love to have you

Why?

2jhqs.png

amg hey su,

theres really not much i can say in this, weve warred eachother alot vo vs dy, you probably already know everything i would say about veneratio ushally, but i will say something, we do have a great community, we do have an active community i dont think theres much else i can add to this actually thats a little upsetting, matt has probably alreasy posted an essay on your pc recruitment thread, really i just hope you do serriously consider us, and maybe come round for tea and cookies sometime, daniel makes the most amazing chocolate-chip cookies.

http://vo-rs.us

#veneratio

much love

sk1lz and vo staff

edit:

sad the time i spent typing this loving letter matt posted his essay..>.>

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

we closed not died. and u are the main reason why i wud probly NOT join mm.. but idk

Why?

Fatality would love to have someone with the knowledge and experience you hold.

And honestly, I think you'd love Fatality.

We have everything you've posted you're looking for.

Suwoop bro, if you do decide to join a clan I’d consider Vo. We’ve had plenty of close wars with Dy before so you know we don’t completely suck and have plenty of wars daily. We’re working on getting into p2p by the way.

From talking to you some in pm and watching what you’ve done for DY, you seemed like a cool, selfless guy who always tried to do your best for your clan. In fact in the past couple months you seemed to have become the main leader of DY and you did a great job with your fellow leaders busy all the time.

From my warring experiences, you’re definitely one of the best warrers I’ve fought against, you never seemed to freakin die till the end. I know you can lead a clan into battle, I’ve seen you a good amount of times.

You’d be a huge help to VO, hope you consider us, sorry about DY and good luck choosing.

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.

Just join Veneratio already. You know them well through preps and minis, and you're near their levels.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Are you looking for morely p2p morely f2p or kindof in the middle of a clan?

I'm more F2P.

But I still want some p2p action so I can work on getting better in p2p warring bcuz im lacking in that area.

2jhqs.png

Riggz.. Mm is F2p with some P2p exactly what he wants... Anyways Fi is #1 hated clan.

So yeah Suw00p for old days, join MM.

geo.png
The Golden Gods
Interitus
Mayhem Makers
^Will always be in my heart.

Pures, missing since late '08.

Riggz.. Mm is F2p with some P2p exactly what he wants... Anyways Fi is #1 hated clan.

So yeah Suw00p for old days, join MM.

your posts are screaming mm lol

^ Reply to both of you..

MM isn't an option bcuz of m4n aka 13100d 4120w w/e ur RSN is.

2jhqs.png