Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

S U W 0 0 P - Level 87 Pure

S U W 0 0 P

Hey Suw00p good luck with your choice of either Fi or Eop, but I really do hope you choose Fi over Eop.

Yeah what he said

But Join EoP Instead of Fi :P

I would like you to join because we have one of the best pure community, I think its one of the closest ones your find thats like Dy, We love to miniwar, We love to f2p pk daily, we also have many many pures with the same combat as you, so you'll fit in, and always have somone to pk with. Our community is also one of the more mature ones :)

You know where to find us :P

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should try out The Last Pures, we have multiple daily mini's in F2p and P2p. We are more known for our p2p but recently have been doing a lot of F2p for practice. I know that you are very good at f2p and TLP is very good at p2p. It would be a win win situation for both sides. We have just recently beat Dv for a 3rd time in a row in a full out war. Next we are fighting Fi in p2p, we would love to have you for the PCT not for another opt, for another good warrer. We have weekly P2p practice which would be PERFECT for you seeing as you said you want to improve your P2p. I know that you are very skilled in f2p mini's and you could teach some of the not so good f2p pkers in TLP a thing or two. Also, your combat fits in perfectly with TLP's, which would be great for pk trips. Anyways, I'm not very good at this whole "write a recruitment speech" thing and I've never done it before, but I figured I'd do it for you.

Good luck with whatever you do.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Guest wcking
Riggz.. Mm is F2p with some P2p exactly what he wants... Anyways Fi is #1 hated clan.

So yeah Suw00p for old days, join MM.

many people would agree with me that MM would be #1 hated lol

If you like to do alot of events, I would suggest you join a clan and a team.

Recently Fatality has been doing pretty decent on PK trips and prep wars, and I know you're a F2P kind of guy and everyone in Fi would love to see you join, because of your experience. Especially join if you like getting flamed at. It never bothers us though, because of the tight community and amazing members that go along with it.

As for a team, I'd have to say Notorious Pkers, since you're 1 defence. You'll fit right in with them.

P.S. Ashame DY had to close. I loved trying to sneak into mini's with you guys.

Bro TLP and here is why.

You said you want a clan that mini wars alot and is good. TLP is that clan, we beat MM, FI and Havoc 8/10 times.

You want a great community, TLP is one of those kinds, if you think PPL will flame you for DY? I cam from AAO to CP to TLP, they had every reason to flame me.

TLP can offer you much more than you think, we have member skilled in literally every aspect of the game, up to date guides which you could use since you are trying to level.

And lastly, TLP is a place to call home, a clan with much history, great leaders and founders, and a staff like no other.

If you want a clan with warring knowledge, skill and a community of amazing people. TLP is that clan!

PM Me here or IRC if you would like to talk and get some more info.

Mike | [Coz] - in irc.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

#Epidemic is always an option, you probably won't even consider this so I won't leave a long reply. However if you're willing to even give it a look, come in #Epidemic a bit and talk to people. You'll realise fast enough we're not whatever you think about us.

I would write you a novel why Epidemic is a good clan but I think you can just get to know people and you'll see we really are.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Guest wcking
AAO warlord-TLP HC

TLP, were amazing happens ~.^

Message to : Wcking179, fight me man

oh ill fight you alright..

Hey swoop.

Well Last resistance is a new clan with a great fun community where moving med soon..... tho we are doing well already won our first full out, id love to have you in LR since you know what your doing and you fit all rank postions, i can not offer what FOe and the likes of E which pull 50 plus each week... at the end of the day they do not really need more members they have a solid base, LR does not have enough, if you want to help us out then :)

http://lastresist.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

#lr-clan

GL

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

fatality suw00p u got alot of m8s going there and a great clan i might just join with u =X

They won't accept your **** account with 29 Defence.

Epidemic. :)

35i2n1u.png

=[ eop is a good choice, its where i would go if VO ever closed..

but its not o.O hint much?

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Hey swoop.

Well Last resistance is a new clan with a great fun community where moving med soon..... tho we are doing well already won our first full out, id love to have you in LR since you know what your doing and you fit all rank postions, i can not offer what FOe and the likes of E which pull 50 plus each week... at the end of the day they do not really need more members they have a solid base, LR does not have enough, if you want to help us out then :)

http://lastresist.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

#lr-clan

GL

Isnt LR a low lvl clan Lmao

on topic: Suw00p even tho when i wuz Dy and we had arguements i suggest u join EOP , or even IR :s dont join these Bs clans join a clan u would fit in u want 70% F2P and 30% P2P i suggest EOP Really

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Go to whatever clan you want. You cant be in a clan and not have opinions on other clans. Go to whatever clan you liked the most whilst you were in Dy.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

If you are thinking Fi and EOP gl deciding I guess. If you want that P2P u are looking for you need a P2P based clan or atleast one that is more P2P and I dont see EOP being that clan. Best of luck though.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png