Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

S U W 0 0 P - Level 87 Pure

S U W 0 0 P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you could give Corrupt Pures a try. We have at least 2-4 f2p minis a day. We usually have 30 min preps. We have p2p minis as well. I know you may have decided to join Fi or Eop already but if it doesn't work out give us a chance and stop by #clan-cp.

If your looking for a clan with a good community, hosts daily f2p mini wars along with weekend f2p and p2p events, then Epidemic is your clan.

Epidemic has one of the greatest communitys of all time. We hold Mandatory saturday pk trips that are at a flexible time for all timezones.

Friday - sunday trips.

Sunday - p2p pcl

Suw00p, I belive you will really enjoy Epidemic. Everyone contributes an equal part to the community and you will not feel alone ever. with our friendly atmosphere, you will feel at home here.

#Epidemic

Forums: http://epidemicclan.ipbfree.com/index.php?

Try us out!

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

I can see that you're looking for a clan that does F2p AND P2p, well Dv fill that requirement with easy. We have some sort of event EVERYDAY, I can promise you that you'll not get bored if you chose to join Devastation. If you wish to get better in P2p, Devastation is the right clan for you. You'll find A LOT of members around your combat level and we normally have a successful F2p pk trip and decent P2p pk trip on weekends.

If you want to join a clan that is on good term with ALL clans, even on good terms with our biggest rivals (Epidemic) you should join Devastation. We try our best to stay on good terms with all clans and our community is friendly and fun to be in.

Here few of the events/wars we done/doing this week.

1. Monday (30Min prep even opts with Fatality 2-1 to Fi) (F2p)

2. Tuesday (Rune thrownaxe Inner War lasted 1 hour 30 minute with SICK fun, It was awesome) (P2p)

3. Wednesday (Even opts with TLP for PCT, P2p clan wars) (P2p)

4. Thursday (Day off)

5. Friday (Even opts with EOP for PCT, F2p clan wars) (F2p)

6. Saturday (Full-Out F2p clan wars with TLP and F2p pk trip with high opts after) (F2p)

7. Sunday (P2p pk trip or some other P2p related event) (P2p)

Normally we have more F2p/P2p pk trips during the week, but thanks to PCT we can't do that this week.

It would be crazy to see you joining Devastation, I wish you good luck with whatever you chose to do.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

They won't accept your **** account with 29 Defence.

Epidemic. :)

LOLOLOLOLOL

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

#FinalOwnage

Im a new member, I left Ascendency, because i felt it wasnt working out.

I Joined Foe , quite scared i must admit.

However all has changed and i settled in straight away.

Gl with what clan you join.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Hey Daddy, we both know i want you in Enigma. If your looking for a clan that mini's often you should come to EG. We get about 5 mini's per day and every1 knows we rock in mini's. We're on a huge streak right now and your looking at the fastest rising pure clan atm. I could already see you fit in with the F2P pkers we have in Enigma. You should attend a mini or two with us and tell me if you like it. Give it a try bro ;)

I see the hard work you put in DY, i tried getting ally pk trips to help remember :P

You never gave up on them and i love that about you. Good Job with that achievement

Anyways Enigma is what you seek :D

#EG

l1qzo.png

I'd say MM or E

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis