Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RIP DP

VxT

tbh Dp we had our up's and down's one point i was a pawn of Dp loving it. Then i got caught up in the pure drama and did not look to see who made me the leader i am today, [i am not saying i perfect] but with keeping my mind on a goal and to never give up i always look at Raza and Sean as my Mentor's .

i just wanted to say Gl in whatever you accomplish in life for thouse of you who choose to quit scape. and for thouse who choose to stay in the Pure World Gl to what ever clan you join youll be a great member or future staff of any clan.

100129093937.png

100129165502.png

100130163743.png

100207163447.png

100214142503.png

100219170521k.png

rip dp

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only reason we did not post on here is because of all the amount of troll's who would post saying "GF IDIOTS"

If you want to see our topic, it's open to the public.

http://dp-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=7623.0

When clans close with a decent memberlist, other clans turn from being "That clan is ****" to "Omg, that sucks that the clan had to close, what a shame! Come join my clan! I really respected you!"

Whether or not any of those "RIP DP" posts were genuine, they were nice to see.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

DP 4 Lyfe :(

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Good bye DP, one clan I actually liked and was once a part of.

Keep in contact Raza, always good to chat to you, same goes to you Sean. Good luck in life, I hope you the very best. Just don't come back to RuneScape.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Good Luck guys, sad to see you go =\.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I personally know a lot of people who have cried over this, and I have actually come close to crying. I still can't read the topic with the music, but w/e.

You might say "why cry over a game?"

If you were a part of DP you would know, I am proud to have been a part of Destructive Pures and enourmous thank yous to all the leadership, because you stuck by it for this long even though the game was ****. I personally was a part of DP in the summer of 2009 when we were slumping so badly, with 20 pulls. It was still some of the best moments of my runescape career, the community has always been great, i just have nothing left to say.

RIP DP

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

I personally know a lot of people who have cried over this, and I have actually come close to crying. I still can't read the topic with the music, but w/e.

You might say "why cry over a game?"

If you were a part of DP you would know, I am proud to have been a part of Destructive Pures and enourmous thank yous to all the leadership, because you stuck by it for this long even though the game was ****. I personally was a part of DP in the summer of 2009 when we were slumping so badly, with 20 pulls. It was still some of the best moments of my runescape career, the community has always been great, i just have nothing left to say.

RIP DP

did raza cry

don't really want to start anything here but couldn't the inactive leaders step down and let new ranks take over? I found it kinda selfish, i believe a founder and a few ranks wanted to keep it open. Why turm them down?

Clans like Foe Fi Mm and Tlp have gone through several generations of leaders/ranks i don't see why you and epidemic couldn't.