Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RIP DP

VxT

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rip dp x

lets hope mm don't try and claim closing another great clan down again

don't really want to start anything here but couldn't the inactive leaders step down and let new ranks take over? I found it kinda selfish, i believe a founder and a few ranks wanted to keep it open. Why turm them down?

Clans like Foe Fi Mm and Tlp have gone through several generations of leaders/ranks i don't see why you and epidemic couldn't.

I guess you have a point here. But i can't speak for DP. However with E, the leaders and high ranks all pretty much quit or refused to take on the responsability of running the clan. Probs the same for DP.

Foe Fi Mm and Tlp are always long lasting and have many ranks that could run the clan. I guess E and Dp were newer and wanted to close on a high, rather than risking leaders that were not up to the job running the clan down the drain

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

The DP leadership, including myself were sick of the game, our activity had dropped drastically whether it was events or just hanging around in IRC. We ALL start new things come September.

Something happened on Monday that made us realise just how many of the leadership hated this game, we only played for DP but other IRL things prevented this. Come September nearly all of the ranks would not be able to attend events, and that number was too large to replace in matter of weeks/months. As many leaders know training up a complete new leadership takes months maybe even years, you can't just promoted people and hope for the best. Which is time that Raza/Rob/Sean didn't have.

Hi

very sad day :(

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

One of the saddest days in my life.

The thing is I don't think DP deserves to be lead by anyone different than Raza/Rob/Sean. They were the best leaders any clan could have asked for, and I won't doubt that for a second.

i like to think that i was in dp in the good days when there was proper mid clan competition between E, EOP, DP, DV and a few more.

Even though i fell out with the clan and i left it was the 1st clan i joined and had a great community and always survived through the slumps.

RIP DP

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

The DP leadership, including myself were sick of the game, our activity had dropped drastically whether it was events or just hanging around in IRC. We ALL start new things come September.

Something happened on Monday that made us realise just how many of the leadership hated this game, we only played for DP but other IRL things prevented this. Come September nearly all of the ranks would not be able to attend events, and that number was too large to replace in matter of weeks/months. As many leaders know training up a complete new leadership takes months maybe even years, you can't just promoted people and hope for the best. Which is time that Raza/Rob/Sean didn't have.

No offense to DP but that sounds like exactly what you said when Epidemic "died". Why would you assume a responsibility of leading ANOTHER clan if you are going to end up doing the EXACT same thing.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

No offense to DP but that sounds like exactly what you said when Epidemic "died". Why would you assume a responsibility of leading ANOTHER clan if you are going to end up doing the EXACT same thing.

Epidemic closed in February Dp closed at the very end of August. there is a large time frame in there, and things change?

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

I was one of the few who wanted to continue in Epidemic, I would have comfortably stepped up my game but I was one of the only ones who wanted to continue clanning. I barely posted on these boards when Epidemic closed, so I'm pretty sure that this is the first time I've said something along those lines. (Unless you were talking about Epidemic ranks in general? Idk:s) Whereas as It had gotten to the point where I couldn't stand runescape anymore when I was in DP.

Soooo yeahhh...

Was fun while it lasted, GL DP members where you end up.

Hi

sad to see another clan gone :(

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost