Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Time Will Come

TeeWee 0

The area of the game we fight in, the Pure Clan World is in a mess. Weekend trips are purely just clans crashing each other nowadays. The spy issue has gotten way out of hand too. I used to tell myself that the pure clan world was fun and made Rs a better game, and I think it still might be in some aspects, but the respect for eachothers clans has gone. There are 2/3 clans that aren't as bad as the rest but in principal the community, the trips are just boring and repetitive.

So what's he really saying?

Basically if you really think about it, no pure clans have respect for each other, not even for themselves. This used to be a very fun community to be a part of, fight beside AND against. But now what? It's just all ****, you get a fight with Z and X & Y comes in too. For what? Isn't the soul purpose of pure clans to meet new friends and have fun together? I mean seriously, where did it go wrong? What do you honestly achieve to give up 3 hours a weekend just to be crashed or crash others? It's just a never ending evil circle.

I've seen two great, imo the greatest pure clans close, both for the very same reason, the first time I was blind, and I honestly didn't care why Epidemic closed I just moved on. Maybe you will too, maybe you'll just throw a flame in this topic and laugh in my face, but your time will come, if you don't smarten up and start respecting each other as clans there will be no clans left to fight or compete with. Do you really want the pure community to end like the Rune Pure community(basically no clans left).

You all need to open up your eyes, wake up! It's time to do something about this damn evil circle, this is the site where every single pure clan posts, why not have all the leaders talk it up, make a pact, don't crash each other, let each other have fun and you shall have fun too, and that's why we're all here damn it - to have fun!

I'm not here to point any fingers at any specific clans honestly, we've all contributed to what the pure clan world has come to, some more than others, but it's still all of ours fault. We forgot where we came from, why we came and what grounds we were founded upon. Someday we'll all learn our lessons, but hopefully it will not be too late. This is the Pure Clan World, if you compare it to the main clan world it's probably safe to say we're way younger and way more immature, but that doesn't mean we can't survive, we still have a shot, it's not too late. I can honestly admit that YES I AM MAD BRO, Why? Because I gave up so much to do my best to be at trips with DP/Epidemic, I sacrificed so much just to be with my clan and give them a 100%. For what? Just to leave the computer ****** off at clans crashing each other, turning down friends for ****, staying home at friday/saturday/sunday for ****. Was it worth it? No. Did I learn my lesson? YES, thank you DP & Epidemic's leadership.

If all clans unite, we can still have fun like we used to, most of you pures who have been in the game since OLD WILDY knows what I'm talking about, we've survived all the **** that jagex has thrown at us, but if this **** we started ourselves doesn't end, the pure clan world will come to an END.

United we stand, divided we fall, not just as a clan, but as a community.

"A soldiers fights, not because he hates the enemy, but because he loves those who stand behind him"

~TeeWee 0, proud servant of Epidemic & Destructive Pures til' the end.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree no clan respect each other and i dont think it will change. All of the clans only care about theirselves and dont care what happens to the other clans intill the day they close.

xdf1vq.png

As long as there's runescape there will be a pure world, it'll just change as time goes bye. It can change in good or bad ways.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

You have my condolences, it was a fun rivalry

Good Luck in life DP.

There is no real way to control the way the pure community is heading, never has been a way, at first 1-10 was pure, and overheading in wars was considered nh, but things change as jagex update the game. Not much the pure community can do about it.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Smart fella, Epidemic, Carnage , Devastation, Now DP? We need to stop this shambles, cut the crashing and some nice, easy, fun run ins. Look what we are doing to our own community. Great.

2lchhx.png

Teewee this is a great post, I read it all. I strongly agree with everything posted here. Problem is it takes more then a post for people to get it. Look around, clans are closing because this community is ****. Yup, the community sucks because no one wants to put in the effort to keep it running smooth and biased free. Crash fights, flame topics, I mean it's been this way since day 1. It must come to an end somewhere. But when?

The pure community won't die from lack of respect and crashing.

Several clans have already died, if it keeps up at this pace don't be surprised if you see MM & FOE being the last two clans to stand like Higher Force and whatever runepureclan is left. ****** comparement I know, but it's the truth. USA and Russia will always stand! (No flame intended!)

You have my condolences, it was a fun rivalry

Good Luck in life DP.

There is no real way to control the way the pure community is heading, never has been a way, at first 1-10 was pure, and overheading in wars was considered nh, but things change as jagex update the game. Not much the pure community can do about it.

Several clans have already died, if it keeps up at this pace don't be surprised if you see MM & FOE being the last two clans to stand like Higher Force and whatever runepureclan is left. ****** comparement I know, but it's the truth. USA and Russia will always stand! (No flame intended!)

Toxine is right, it's not quite about the 'Pure Community' it is more about the leadership of a clan. How well can they manage their time as they grow while having to lead their clan? It's not easy.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Depends on your view of fun.

A certain clan enjoys pissing people off and crashing, to them it's just Lolrunescape, doesn't matter.

Makes it kinda suck for the other clans who just have to deal with it, it would be possible if every world was bh, but with 5 worlds it's not hard even for them dumbasses to do it. Only way to do it would be to kill the cancer and then with the decent clans sort it out.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Teewee this is a great post, I read it all. I strongly agree with everything posted here. Problem is it takes more then a post for people to get it. Look around, clans are closing because this community is ****. Yup, the community sucks because no one wants to put in the effort to keep it running smooth and biased free. Crash fights, flame topics, I mean it's been this way since day 1. It must come to an end somewhere. But when?

It has to start somewhere, and this is where it needs to start. He isn't a leader, he's a person apart of this community, like each of us. If people start stepping up, and actually try and do this, We can make this community good again. Why not try some old school traditions, like team capes, stop the spying, and stop the crashing, and despise the people who continue to make this pure community ****.

Low level clans, there isn't even a community with them anymore. Low level clanning is done, and all the med level clans, are just crashing none stop, last 3 weeks, all you see on one of there topics is a big cluster. Clusters never use to happen, but I guess there isn't many worlds anymore. You guys try and use your scouts to an advantage, but how? You see two clans fighting, you get word from your scouts, go in and crash. Would be nice, if clan leaders came together, just for once, discussed everything. And tried to make a change, but imo it won't happend.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Depends on your view of fun.

A certain clan enjoys pissing people off and crashing, to them it's just Lolrunescape, doesn't matter.

Makes it kinda suck for the other clans who just have to deal with it, it would be possible if every world was bh, but with 5 worlds it's not hard even for them dumbasses to do it. Only way to do it would be to kill the cancer and then with the decent clans sort it out.

I believe lolRuneScape is the name of the game, so why not have fun while playing it?

It has to start somewhere, and this is where it needs to start. He isn't a leader, he's a person apart of this community, like each of us. If people start stepping up, and actually try and do this, We can make this community good again. Why not try some old school traditions, like team capes, stop the spying, and stop the crashing, and despise the people who continue to make this pure community ****.

Low level clans, there isn't even a community with them anymore. Low level clanning is done, and all the med level clans, are just crashing none stop, last 3 weeks, all you see on one of there topics is a big cluster. Clusters never use to happen, but I guess there isn't many worlds anymore. You guys try and use your scouts to an advantage, but how? You see two clans fighting, you get word from your scouts, go in and crash. Would be nice, if clan leaders came together, just for once, discussed everything. And tried to make a change, but imo it won't happend.

One clan will always try to be better then the others, and do whatever it takes to get on top and then stay on top. For instance FOE & MM have been going @ it for probably 2 years now, back and forth, back and forth. A never ending cycle to a never ending game.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com