Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Time Will Come

TeeWee 0

Kinda doesn't help with 3 bh worlds and 2 pvp?

True, also the amount of spies and scouts have exploded. No fights can take place without all clans knowing about it.. Think I gained 5% of my post count from this thread haha :D

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't Epidemic the first clan to make crashing a factor on weekend trips by crashing IR all the time? Please correct me

Now that I think about it, you may be correct. Nice observation there Kide. :happy:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I must say its sad to see another clan go, however Im not going to give teewee the +1 and keep going on my way. Although the crashing and Nh is hurting our community its also helping it. I mean with what ~4 worlds in each server to pk, **** is going to happen and in these days action is needed to keep a clan alive. I loved pure kides posts about this topic and will give him the +1, i mean he mentioned Epidemic as the root of all evil and i must agree. Epidemic in my eyes got the ball rolling for crashing and implimenting spies and such, It was done before but they brought it to a different level. I also do find it Ironic that E closes and then join DP and then Dp closes, so watch out clan leaders. I will be 100% honest in saying I personally didnt like E, and Dp was prob my least favorite clan due to their leaders trolling these boards alot. I think as goop said, as the game changes the way the pure world is run changes, making a topic wont prevent a clan from crashing this weekend, just deal with it and if you feel so motivated for this cause and are a clan leader then choose not to crash. From what I see the pure world is slowly turning into 2-3 super clans with only a few smaller clans left, i hope this changes and some clans open and steal some opts from the super clans but, ehh just deal with it when it gets there.

P.S. Watch out for the epidemic

UJUI2.png

It was Dv actually

LOL my warlord is speaking in that Vid <3 `Callum

Ot: agreed gl on life teewee and My respect goes to Dp

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

No one has ever, at any point in time suggested that E didn't crash purposefully lol.. Never understood why people would be like "lmfao nice crashin clan" when we actually prided ourself in it at the time.

The only clans we WOULD crash were clans who did something to us, usually crashing. Im sure EOP AND Dv will appreciate that after the initial angry period when things settled down we didn't crash them, as will other clans who were never on the receiving end of crashing lol.

But either way, this isn't about Epidemic crashing so stop moaning

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

your discussing things that have been around since rs started, it's no less **** than it was yesterday or the year before, the only reason most people think it sucks its because we've played the game for 6 years and damned if you aren't tired of it by that amount of time

anyway i dont know why you're blaming the community, it's been very tame for sure, no top clan list crap around here to bother with yet, clans just doing their regular business on weekends, i don't think there's anything left for a clan to prove

just take it easy, that's how cp's always been alive and enjoying everyday and how i've personally lasted this long with my clan

i really disagree with the "bad clan community", many clans closed because leaders gave up almost selfishly and some who couldn't play anymore, not because the whole clan as a whole decided it wasn't fun

all you can do is encourage new clans to pop up and battle them in things that you do have fun in, like clan wars, sometimes Saturday trips were fun too when i went to one recently, can't set the bar too high

you mad man, so was raza whoever was angry they couldn't handle a little crashing here and there, im almost wanting to laugh in pity cause you guys just can't take it easy and make it more than it is and make a huge ass thread about "uniting the clan community" my goodness i swear i did serious **** like that 5 years ago

thats just my opinion though

old wildy = every world had a wildy = less crashing

new bh = only like 4-5 worlds? = more crashing

times change, it's better to adapt than to dwell.

it's just a game.

`Rage - I'm honoured by you replying to my topic after not seeing you in ages and you were actually my first leader, but this not about leaders giving up and the Pure Community has never been this horrendous.

No offence to you, but if you were active and still leading your clan you would know.

Did you give up?

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I sorta agree with what your saying, then agian I sorta don't. Clans don't close because of crashing, they may say they did... but they don't, they close because running a clan is very, very, very tiring. It takes allot out of a leader to keep a clan going. Imagen giving your all to a clan for 2 years, I'm talking every moment your on-line your sorting summin out, dealing with new apps, sorting the ml out, fixing bugs on forums, dealing with arguments in the clan etc, the list of jobs is endless. People crashing wars is just a excuse to stop leading. TBH if people didnt crash/inject spys/scout the pure world would have died a while back. 1v1 fights get old quick, cluster fúcks are what makes clan pking fun, when there are 400 people all scrapping it out form 6 different clans. If it were all pkri's you would get no action, take last sunday for example. CPR asked IR and CH for a pkri, both declined, DP and FI asked us, we declined. Why? Because we didn't want to get into a fight we didn't think we could win and same goes for IR and CH. People only accept PKRI's if they are sure they have a chance of winning, so they need a good count on the other clans pull and there levels etc. Im not exactly condoling crashing, just saying it's not the reason clans are closing. Also, don't hate leaders for closing clans, thank them for the time and effort they put into running it, trust me. It's alot of time and effort.

It's good that more people are coming to realise this. It's sad that it needs another closure to draw the attention, but if that's the way it's gonna go, so be it.

Crashing and spying and all that crap is just the drop that's eventually gonna flood the bucket for the leadership, who have given alot (if not everything) to keep a clan going. If you see all your efforts washed away by some group of people who thought it was funny to crash your fights and plant spies, heck, it's a decision you can understand.

243p9p4.png

Good. The pure world will only die as a result of limited amount of pures. Pures started sucking 3 years ago and since then pures have lost meaning to what they were originally meant to do: kill mains. Now main armor give enough offensive and defensive bonus to own most pures. Time to start thinking smarter about the game.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

I don't think this would change anytime soon. First of all in Old wildy there were at true leadership and community there which i only saw in Enigma & Epidemic in all the clans i have been in. I think a lot of leadership is wrong because of the wrong promotions and thats proberly because of how the game change. If the game changes you have to change. Therefore thats why I quit coz I saw everything changing, Leadership changing, community's changing. Thats why nearly all my OLD SCHOOL friends in wildy quit coz they were tired of this nonsense. even those who came back were bored.

Another thing is in the community there are too many non-stop trolls which even makes the community worse. We see ten year old running around forum spamming ****. The main reason is the game has changed the clans who had a good community closed especially Epidemic because you don't see a every day clan who peaks 90+ every saturday trip just close. It's because the game has changed and we have to change with it which makes the game like a **** ass hole.

IMO RS HAS DIED LONG TIME AGO BUT WE DON'T WANT TO BELEIVE THAT SO WE KEEP DREAMING ABOUT IT.

The rune pure community? There have never been more than 3-4 considerable rune pure clans.

So what was the pure community founded on? It wasn't. Pure community isn't something sacred and valuable that holds the very essence of pures, pure clans have existed before and will exist after the community dies. To me the best competition died 4-5 years ago, of course I've had tons of fun after that mostly thanks to the excellent clans I've chosen.

I don't understand what you expect to happen, everyone just starts holding hands and dancing around wildy during weekends? Yeah the pking is pretty harsh today but I dont see how it could be any different when there really is a very limited amount of opponents for every clan to choose from. Back in the days you didn't even need to fight another pure clan to have tons of fun, there were massers, mains, lure teams, members gate wars, and a huge amount of wildy worlds to venture through.

tl;dr

We didn't do anything wrong, jagex ruined it for us.

ps. Clans with good community and management will survive, others will fade away.

128250368099.gif

Back in the days you didn't even need to fight another pure clan to have tons of fun, there were massers, mains, lure teams, members gate wars, and a huge amount of wildy worlds to venture through.

Couldn't agree with you more. A couple of years ago you could go out during the weekend, or any other day of the week for that matter, and not even have to spend the entire trip focusing on the "well-known" clans. It would simply be a matter of hopping worlds around gdz until you find massers and mains, which didn't even take long and was hella fun. Even at hill giants, etc, there was always people to kill.

I remember back when you could go to Varrok level 1 and find a team of 3-6 people and go up to them and say "team?" and then just hunt around giants and castle with level 50s killing other teams.... Jagex ruined it for us all.

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle