Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I Hormone I

Hormone

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really enjoy having a nice community I would first tell you to check out a few clans forums and vent to see what might fit what you're looking for. A lot of DP have decided on Fatality because we have always been a community first and clan second. Gl with your choices Ryan, wish you the best.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Join CPR, growing community, we'd love to have you aboard :)

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Ryan, You were a great rank in DP. One of the best, imo. I say join Fatality with the rest of the clan or FOE with some ranks of DP. Whatever you choose, I support 100% even if it is EOP.

good luck ryan, choose the best fit for you lad.

49506229.png

Would love to see you join Cp.

Though I think you already know enough about the clan world to know which clans you want to join.

Holy **** your sig is so damn funny LOL.

Anyway, up to you ryan. What are you looking for?

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Checkout dif clan forums/irc chans, get to know people in dif clans, that way u can judge each community better to see which clan fits you.

no need to rush joining a clan

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

If your looking for a clan with P2P adn F2P event's Chaotic has them both with Good pull's if your looking for a different level of clanning. we could use your experiance. Pm me man iv known you for along time :] #chaotic

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Hey Ryan its Ben (Hyphy)from DP. Honestly, if I were you looking for some of DP's values I'd go with either EOP or Ch.

EoP is a big clan which I find to be exactly like DP. Great staff, fun members, and very active miniers (which I know you are into). So go EOP if you are looking for a biggerish clan.

Chaotic because Duval and Myself both being on staff like to instill a lot of what we have learned from DP in our everyday clanning. Mining, leadership, community ect. So if you are down to try something more small, try Chaotic.

May your choice be the right one and I hope my advise helped!

-Ben

ra2fyx.png

Proud Council Member of Chaotic

Thanks for all of the replys guys.

I am still not 100% sure with what im doing yet.

But i do have a few clans in mind.

~Ryan

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Fi you hoob, half the ax unit is there.

Me, kane, KJ, Jeremy

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

well I think you know what EOPs capable of doing in f2p, so theirs no point of me explaining. On the other hand: p2p.... we've been pulling excellent amount of numbers BUT imo we haven't even reached our maximum potential in p2p. Give us time, and one day EOP will be known for being both f2p & p2p clan rather then f2p based.

gl with ur decision!

swootsigcopy.png