Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I Hormone I

Hormone

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before DP closed, TLP and DP had a seris of f2p preps that were alot of fun and competitive, join us and do the same with the other clans.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Would love to see you join Cp.

Though I think you already know enough about the clan world to know which clans you want to join.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Give Tlp a Shot. You know how pro we are in p2p and we are getting a lot better in f2p i believe you have witnessed how much we have improved in f2p from our past f2p preps against Dp.

Gl finding a new home.

^

ty for idea jonty ;)

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

Foe or mm for "both servers"

only other option i would suggest is perhaps tlp because they are epic p2p and not too shabby in f2p and always getting better.

All 3 have different communities but are all good in their own ways, every clan will have its downfall or idiots but all 3 have decent enough communities, maybe idle in irc of each see what you think.

#TEAM-WALLI