Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If it wasn't for your clan...

Bob

If it wasn't for your clan, would you quit the game?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. If it wasn't for your clan, would you quit the game?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably get 45 defence and quit the game apart from saturday's where i would form my own elite snipe unit.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

i guess i still did play for a while and in that time i dont think it mattered if i was in a clan or not cause if you weren't addicted as hell to it thats a lie

i just come by to irc and forums now i dont play the game anymore, not even for ingame events

Clanning is what turned me away from the game. You get caught up in to much political bull **** to enjoy the game. Since I've quit clans, I've turned rune pure, and enjoy the game so much more.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

The reality is, you don't want people who only play for clans. People who tend to only play for clans, such as myself, RARELY train and what not really creating a burden on the clan unless they are obviously pretty decent leveled and what not. For me Yes I would probably quit if CP wasn't around or just join something smaller for a while.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~