Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For The Mullet

Duval

Thanks for the support CPR.

Seems like the one sided ass kissing has finally come to an end.

Also this made my day:

We pked with them at the end of our trips a few times. It was nothing special. Then, their leadership became very mad after we trashed them again in an F2P Prep. Wasn't fun carrying CPR's deadweight in F2P.

^^ Anyone else find this absolutely hilarious? ^^

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We pked with them at the end of our trips a few times. It was nothing special. Then, their leadership became very mad after we trashed them again in an F2P Prep. Wasn't fun carrying CPR's deadweight in F2P.

Lmao. CPR is the only reason dF was even able to head out on saturday. Without CPR with them, dF would of been stuck with there 15 pull, thus not even enabling them to even head out.

And dont even get me started on the way they dF scatters in FTP wars, there organsation is TERRIBLE.

Kthxbai

OT: Congrats Chaotic on a fun and successful trip.

At dF:

Which F2P prep did we lose to you? If I recall correctly, we lost one when we first started F2P then we absolutely destroyed you in a second prep after we had f2p'd for a few weeks.

Furthermore, I don't see how you carried our deadweight, yet it was you who asked us to team, or to come help you. The best part is, three weekends ago you asked us, AND CX to help you take down CH. Well done lads, we have a prominent and successful F2P clan who is capable of destroying any clan - so long as they have someone to back them up.

As advice, I would suggest that you dF try to leech off CX again, till you **** up that relationship and in the mean time stop trying to say green faggots include CPR. We rep red.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Lmao. CPR is the only reason dF was even able to head out on saturday. Without CPR with them, dF would of been stuck with there 15 pull, thus not even enabling them to even head out.

And dont even get me started on the way they dF scatters in FTP wars, there organsation is TERRIBLE.

Kthxbai

Yo 10 year old, considering we've pulled 25+ for every trip since we've reopened. Hi I know when we carry clans. CPR just had numbers because they forced their members to come for 2 weeks, then eventually their members just decided to skip their f2p trip l0l.

We do just fine without the 10 CPR left that come to our trip as we proved this weekend. O and we do it without posting fake wins for attention#@@##@

Mitch, you're writing a check your ass can't cash. I suggest you apologize unless you want to be hunted for the next 2-3 months.

As for CPR teaming with dF, yes, we did it a few times, dF always calls us for help when they are losing run-ins, and we don't turn down a chance at free loot, so why not go.

But now, we have seen the true colors of dF, they tried to use a higher leveled, way more experienced clan as their pawn. We realized that and backed out.

CPR is not a stepping stone clan, like some.

Oh and if you don't beleive we won't hunt you, ask Chaotic, we hunted them for 5 weeks straight. I will devote numerous trips to hunting you down, and killing you. That is all.

OT: Nice job CH.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

OT: Congrats Chaotic on a fun and successful trip.

At dF:

Which F2P prep did we lose to you? If I recall correctly, we lost one when we first started F2P then we absolutely destroyed you in a second prep after we had f2p'd for a few weeks.

Furthermore, I don't see how you carried our deadweight, yet it was you who asked us to team, or to come help you. The best part is, three weekends ago you asked us, AND CX to help you take down CH. Well done lads, we have a prominent and successful F2P clan who is capable of destroying any clan - so long as they have someone to back them up.

As advice, I would suggest that you dF try to leech off CX again, till you **** up that relationship and in the mean time stop trying to say green faggots include CPR. We rep red.

loled irl.

Sit down.

tmapw.png

Mitch, you're writing a check your ass can't cash. I suggest you apologize unless you want to be hunted for the next 2-3 months.

As for CPR teaming with dF, yes, we did it a few times, dF always calls us for help when they are losing run-ins, and we don't turn down a chance at free loot, so why not go.

But now, we have seen the true colors of dF, they tried to use a higher leveled, way more experienced clan as their pawn. We realized that and backed out.

Oh and if you don't beleive we won't hunt you, ask Chaotic, we hunted them for 5 weeks straight. I will devote numerous trips to hunting you down, and killing you. That is all.

XD Only in p2p hunny munchkins.

Once again thanks CPR.

OT: We hunt dF all day everyday - luckily for dF Mitch drives a dodge caravan though.

Your threats don't scare anyone lol. Please, we had to back you out of losing in F2P and P2P fights. I remeber one fight in P2P, we crashed CPR vs DP when CPR was getting demolished. Had to carry them in a cluster against CH+IR. The first time we helped them, we had to help them from getting demolished by IR/CH. So don't act like we used you to stand up, you definetely used us to stand up in F2P. Your members didn't return in F2P, constantly whined, and had no idea of what to do.

@Dave F2P Prep CWA, we beat you 4-1, uh PCL we beat you outnumbered, another f2p prep we raped you, I can't remember anymore off the top of my head. I think it's pretty clear we're much more organized than you, considering we were heavily outleveled each fight, sometimes outnumbered.

Once again thanks CPR.

OT: We hunt dF all day everyday - luckily for dF Mitch drives a dodge caravan though.

PM me for our locs. Don't make fake claims. We've pked practically everyday without CH inteference l0l. You've yet to dominate us in either server in PVP ever since we've reopened, except the one time you had a spy for a day! Keep inviting random kids who'll never app, it'll only be more fun when we build our clan the right way.

Once again thanks CPR.

^

icwhatudidthere Mr. Cleverpants.

I drive an Isuzu Rodeo so I shouldn't have a hard time roping them all up :D

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

o **** i get it now to. Dodge = Dodge o yeahhh i got you. So that mean's i Drive a Black Mustang .

Cause you know im Just a mustang :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Duval's getting banned for that joke.

Sorry

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Your threats don't scare anyone lol. Please, we had to back you out of losing in F2P and P2P fights. I remeber one fight in P2P, we crashed CPR vs DP when CPR was getting demolished. Had to carry them in a cluster against CH+IR. The first time we helped them, we had to help them from getting demolished by IR/CH. So don't act like we used you to stand up, you definetely used us to stand up in F2P. Your members didn't return in F2P, constantly whined, and had no idea of what to do.

@Dave F2P Prep CWA, we beat you 4-1, uh PCL we beat you outnumbered, another f2p prep we raped you, I can't remember anymore off the top of my head. I think it's pretty clear we're much more organized than you, considering we were heavily outleveled each fight, sometimes outnumbered.

PM me for our locs. Don't make fake claims. We've pked practically everyday without CH inteference l0l. You've yet to dominate us in either server in PVP ever since we've reopened, except the one time you had a spy for a day! Keep inviting random kids who'll never app, it'll only be more fun when we build our clan the right way.

Now, now, no need to write a novel about how mad you are.

I mean you trying to be mature in public is bad enough, it's not hard to look at your past 9000 posts of flaming and trolling. - but here - I'll break the ice for ya.

1. When it was CH+IR vs CPR+dF - 80% of the guys there fighting were CPR.

2. If I pm you for locs you'll just tell us to defend dwarves - then you'll just pm someone else to hit us - go figure.

3. Vids are facts sir. Last time I checked narrating what happens in clips isen't "making fake claims"

4. Oh there's a bold statement "yet to dominate you guys in any server?".

Sir you must be smoking some cheap ass weed if you think we don't annihilate you in anything, anywhere, anytime. I have no clue how is it possible to lie to clan straight up that you actually "won" when the results clearly show that half of your members are standing naked in lumby/edge.

Do us all a favor, save yourself some face and just full out us in p2p or f2p or stop posting *watches you start up you're Dodge Caravan* Oh right you can't because either:

a) We "outlevel" you

B) We had "invites"

c) We're in "mith"

d) We got "lucky"

When was there ever one time where you put your head down and lost with grace? Not once - You're clan is going no where. You lack the maturity to accept and realize - you lack the passion to lead with honesty.

A bunch of rank hungry kids talking smack in a clan that lacks community - Good joke.

And you know what? My motto ever since I started leading Chaotic was that: Respect is Mutual - We've showed you folks plenty of respect, gave you folks many chances. Nothing good comes out of giving you or your clan any semi balance of respect.

You won't have any my sympathy when you guys close.

Apologies for voicing my suppositions. Thanks for the support and bumps folks.

Inuwisheshewasascuteasme.

Ok Im out, you all just got way to intelligent. Peace lmfao.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Duval>Ludacris ??

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Inu my fellow asian - I give you permission to ban Duval.

Pew Pew Pew

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

NO you dont have permission to Ban me as i rule Furious. And yes ludacris what's wrong with some black love on these Ever so WHITE forum's Sigh

(08:26:31) * [Ch]Duval is now known as [Ch]TrollModeOn

<@[Ch]TrollModeOn> www.pure-warfare.com

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..