Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

g1 0n w33kend r0f1

Preschool

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not replying to me is in your best interest. It's ok. I understand.

Looking at your video, I can see Fi didn't follow EoP at all. EoP was clearly fighting someone at graves and went to clan wars, where you guys decided to show off your spam while not fighting the entire second half of the fight.

Pretty sure the second part of the post was just for you and your silly little picture ;)

45w2jk.gif

GJ Eop was a pleasure to fight you at the end.

Quote from Foe topic :)

Thanks EOP, you've made this trip what it was action packed even tho it was hard to find you didn't see or hear anything from you for the first hour untill the cluster at 18 ports but at the end it was just cool.

I know we went hugging single line and sc but we've all seen 300 and from that we all know that when opts work against you you need to us tactics/ground to work for you.

Hope we get some other cool fights next weekend :)

bestwarrer.png

@goop

id definitly say that foe had the upperhand during the summer. they just lost the war but apart from that they literally dominated every weekend, forcing MM to do Ele trips or Citypking

goodjob on your trip eop :)

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency