Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday P2P Trip

VxT

What the **** are you talking about, you never came close to killing MM lol. We logged when FOE rushed and we had like 50 left.

i'll show you a picture but you guys were getting merked pretty bad, if anything, FI was winning.

9kqihk.png

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll show you a picture but you guys were getting merked pretty bad, if anything, FI was winning.

No we ran on top of you and spread into the corners so you couldn't really see us on the minimap lol...

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

No we ran on top of you and spread into the corners so you couldn't really see us on the minimap lol...

so you told people to run ontop of where you told your clan to barrage?

mm #1 p2p

#TEAM-WALLI

Had fun, thanks for the fights. This whole "crashing" business really only seems applicable to the 3rd man in, like fighting in the NHL. 2 clans are fighting, yes all is good and well. The 3rd clan in is in the wrong, they crash what is originally a decent fight. After that, why shouldn't the best clan out in the wilderness go and hit the crashers, for being dickheads?

This is the logic, so you will not see us intentionally crash a fight between 2 clans.

See you all next weekend, also hai toxic :D

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

you weren't spread at all, you had at least 30 clumped near that gap, a few mm on the ledge, and that's probably it. you really had no chance lol. spread in the corners you say? nice tactic, spread in the crater and stand there (too far to hit the majority of fi) whilst your fellow mm members get dropped by the second. if you're talking about the ledge, than i don't see how you could be spread in that area.