Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday P2P Trip

VxT

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=]=]

They had a spy with them so they knew what we was doing so they tried rushing the east group quick whilst west was setting up, all this meant was when the west arrived we sat on the hill and picked off the clumps, was all too easy lol

As for this crashing rubbish... Fi crashed first, mm "ac" but was getting dealt with from sounds of it so foe decided to "ac" the original fight and in many ways bailed out mm, had many pms from fi saying "why u do that we was clearing mm"

honestly, when 3 or more clans get involved with something FOE WILL B THERE FOR THA ACTION!

I shat myself when i seen 80 mm rush us whilst practically falled in. Nonetheless i got bonesaw specked and died.

10pdfkn.jpg

1) ^ Joe you just suck.

2) Sorry M the fights where not "Good" we cleared you each fight quit easily in my opinion, step up a bit please. Getting bored in P2p, Making bank though :)

PIPE DOWN KANGAROO I ENOYED IT

#TEAM-WALLI

Grats on crashing low level wars, I'll be sure to repay the favour next time you are fighting MM.

Sorry but are you stupid ?

Foe just rushes when its more then a 1v1, FOE has no use of steamrolling 10 low lvls, even if we did once if i was you, leading a 10man clan i wouldn't try **** with the big boys.

Sorry but thats my opinion.

bestwarrer.png

You crashed CPR vs IR at chaos alter. Not that im mad or anything, I really don't mind... Just pointing out that you did crash some fights.

ty and sorry about that, i was busi and wasnt there really at the very start when im assuming that was.

As for cy i dont give a **** u bsed me in the red v blue so suck on my nuts

#TEAM-WALLI

What happened was we rushed EoP and PoT, cleared them, MM rush us, we get them down to around 5 - 10 with Fi having around 40 left, Foe rush and well you know the rest.

Good job Foe, no hard feelings about the "crash".

What the **** are you talking about, you never came close to killing MM lol. We logged when FOE rushed and we had like 50 left.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

You crashed CPR vs IR at chaos alter. Not that im mad or anything, I really don't mind... Just pointing out that you did crash some fights.

Since i was there scouting i believe ir cleared cpr than pot rushed in... or some gold cape clan. Thats when the rush was called nonetheless whoever we fought/crashed at chaos alter we cleared and banked our loot.

10pdfkn.jpg

What the **** are you talking about, you never came close to killing MM lol. We logged when FOE rushed and we had like 50 left.

lol, no way you would have had 50 left considering you guys rushed through a lil gap and got clumped pretty hard :'( there's also a pic in the fi topic where theres like 50 fi and 10-20 mm left