Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For all Pure Clans

surReal

Sup guys reading my topic :) hmm i'm making a bot for all clans

With commands !Reqs and !Fareqs my bot includes [TAG] voicer i'm doing this for any clan who needs ill name it [PW]Supporter also needing a BNC o.o if you need pm me requirements channel website FAreqs etc. ill do it :)

We spoke of this in IRC, you're welcome to make a bot for whatever you wish but please don't affiliate yourself with PW by using the nick [PW]Supporter.

Also, bots cannot be run on a BNC.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

We spoke of this in IRC, you're welcome to make a bot for whatever you wish but please don't affiliate yourself with PW by using the nick [PW]Supporter.

Also, bots cannot be run on a BNC.

Jay all i'm doing is naming the bot like that and make this community grow and support clans is that bad :(? i'm trying to help :D

i was thinking that something like this would be a good idea. But yeah bots arent allowed or work on BNC, the scripts dont follow through. If you want to do something like having it up all the time, try getting a few friends to like alternate having the bot up if you dc or something. Be sure to pick wisely in their time zones and what clan they are.

but yeah its a good idea. :X gl

p.s. its also a very taxing job..you might get fed up with it ;p

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

i was thinking that something like this would be a good idea. But yeah bots arent allowed or work on BNC, the scripts dont follow through. If you want to do something like having it up all the time, try getting a few friends to like alternate having the bot up if you dc or something. Be sure to pick wisely in their time zones and what clan they are.

but yeah its a good idea. :X gl

p.s. its also a very taxing job..you might get fed up with it ;p

Err I have VPS :) I host 24/7 the bot will be more advanced.

This bot in BNC the scripts will only work for the channel the bot serves :)

`Adam,

I appreciate that you're trying to help the community, and as I said, you're welcome to create any script you wish. However, I have to ask you not to affiliate it with us, especially in it's name. PureWarfare already has it's own official IRC bot, and I do not want a bot ran by a member representing us in clan channels.

You're welcome to post script ideas or write a script and post it in our mSL section, or PM it to me directly if you want it kept secret, that you would like on the bot. This does not mean I'm guarenteeing we will run it, but that would be the way to go if you want to help write mSL for us.

Thanks,

Jay.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

"The bot will be more advanced" Will it guard my computer when I'm taking a shower? Will it turn into a kick ass transformer if deadly ninjas from the province of Yao break an entry? Can it bring me beer upon request? if not nobody cares and you should just keep training to become popular instead of wasting your time on useless scripts.

"The bot will be more advanced" Will it guard my computer when I'm taking a shower? Will it turn into a kick ass transformer if deadly ninjas from the province of Yao break an entry? Can it bring me beer upon request? if not nobody cares and you should just keep training to become popular instead of wasting your time on useless scripts.

Uhmm nothing to do but just play Football and work

Why are you being such a sarcastic, arrogant ******* when all he wants to do is help the community?

I think it's good that you're doing this, but there are several bots of this already, so yours will have to be really good :P

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay